Sign in to follow this  
queen of hearts

Delay in Shipping

queen of hearts

I have 2 items one paid for on the 16/3 other paid for 23/3 and neither have been shipped yet. First one seller seems to be in a mess and the negatives are piling up and have opened a ticket - 2nd one has communicated but no tracking number forthcoming as yet. BoB really needs to have an acceptable turnaround policy in place especially as most sellers would like payment within 48 hours. I often buy items as gifts and I'm afraid if I cannot get my item within an acceptable time frame will be shopping elsewhere.

Free Soul Styles

I agree. Bob should keep a better check on this or make a section where the seller states the item has been shipped with the tracking number, so it's on record.Those who have jobs and do BoB on the side tend to only do shipping once a week and that's fine. I can accept that. But don't say you only ship once a week and then for 3 weeks i sit and wait, that's not acceptable.

johan

Shipping can always be a bit of a sticky issue especially if there are delays.

The seller is supposed to state their shipping terms on the listings and then they need to ensure that they stick yo them. If items are delivered outside of the stated terms you as a buyer can rate the seller according to your experience.

If a seller accumulates lots of negative ratings it will be picked up at bidorbuy and we can look into the matter.

For the seller to communicate with the buyer we have a messaging system where tracking information can be captured which is then shared with the buyer and this will also be on record in the event of a dispute.

Regards,

Johan