Sign in to follow this  
philipventer

Advice neede to refund a Bob Voucher

philipventer

I had inadvertently copied an advert into another category. Thus, 2 adverts for the exact same item. Both ads then had a sale to different persons under the "buy now" option. And I only realised my error at that point. The second buyer had then transferred the funds via BobPay as vouchers. The vouchers are still in my account. As the first buyer had the earlier bid, I'm obviously obliged to let him have the option. Likewise, I have an obligation to refund the second buyer. However, in spite of the ad stating that the item is available in SA only, this buyer is in the US. So it's not as simple to merely refund. I'm looking for advice to reverse/refund these vouchers to this buyer. I'd posted a ticket to BoB, but there's been no response. I'd appreciate any advice. Thanks. Philip

Free Soul Styles

The usual process is you email a request for a refund to hello@bidorbuy.co.za. Give them the order number and the amount to be refunded and explain what happened. The buyer will be refunded via Bob. Where you see the total amount you have accumulated from sales on BoB, that's where the money will be credited to. I think the same thing applies to vouchers regardless of where the person is. Alternatively, and probably quicker you can buy vouchers for the buyer to the total amount. As per Bob: If you're buying the bobBucks as a gift, it will be emailed to you and you can then send the gift card on to anyone