Sign in to follow this  
CardinaJewels

Optional Note to Seller

CardinaJewels

Hi, I have noticed a recurring thing pop up now on orders where it just says Optional Note to Seller, there is no way to see the actual message that the buyers are leaving, please see order numbers below

These are just a few examples, I do think there is a error on bid or buys checkout perhaps, please look into it and let me know, I am not sure if we are missing info or requests from our buyers

Kind Regards

Nathan

ATA STAMP CENTRE
Hi, I have noticed a recurring thing pop up now on orders where it just says Optional Note to Seller, there is no way to see the actual message that the buyers are leaving, please see order numbers below

These are just a few examples, I do think there is a error on bid or buys checkout perhaps, please look into it and let me know, I am not sure if we are missing info or requests from our buyers

Kind Regards

Nathan

yes,been ongoing a few days now,so we have no idea what the buyer is telling us!!

neil

Serthentia Sales

Having the same problem. BoB please sort this out URGENTLY!!!

admin

Hi All,

Thank you for bringing this under our attention. There is a small bug that the IT guys will sort out. Please note that there were no messages from the buyers, the bug falsely reported that there is a message.

Kind regards

Andries

CardinaJewels

Thanks Andries

Appreciate the update, and glad to hear we did not miss out on anything, Have a great week further

Kind Regards

Nathan

xdeanh

Should be all fixed up. Was a problem with IE 9 and older not liking the use of placeholder text.