Sign in to follow this  
ATA STAMP CENTRE

STAFF TRAINING REQUIRED??

ATA STAMP CENTRE

Buyer purchases FOR R20 and pays for ordinary shipping.

I Post a day after payment by ordinary mail.

Then i get emails from buyer for tracking number and i explain its not registered so no tracking number,he must be patient,

Then buyer asks for parcel tracking number,i explain its not registered and no tracking number.

Then buyer asks how can he track his order.

I explain he must be patient and wait for order to be delivered by postman.

POSTED on 4 march,and on 10 march buyer makes claim against buyer protection,hardly time for the order to be received.AND FOR R20???

I get email from BOB staff member xxx and am asked to reply and sort this out quickly.

I email and explain there is no tracking as its ordinary mail,its too soon to be delivered and there is no reason for them to even entertain the buyer.

If he does not receive order,i would not hesitate to sort it out anyway if he communicates with me.

I get another email fROm bob staff member xxx sending me link to track the parcel and please to follow up?????

Helloooo,i have 35 000 ratings at 100% ,i think i should know how to track a parcel .

Do the staff even look at the emails??do they look at a sellers account ??before sending idiotic emails??

Sorry,but sometimes this gets a bit much,

We need buyers but newbiies like this cause more hassles than anything else .

Enough said

NEIL

mrmouse

Tracking is available for any mail , it doesnt have to be insured or registered , I would also say it should be mandatory , where is the proof otherwise that goods are sent , ? rather just get a number its free.

ATA STAMP CENTRE
Tracking is available for any mail , it doesnt have to be insured or registered , I would also say it should be mandatory , where is the proof otherwise that goods are sent , ? rather just get a number its free.

FREE tracking numbers??for ordinary mail??i wish,u seem to be misinformed ,

Place a letter in a postbox and from whence does your tracking number come?and how can u track that letter?i dont think so.

neil

Vinyl Lady Decals

There is a big difference between ordinary mail and ordinary parcel. Ordinary mail is the same that you use for letters, there is no tracking number.

Neil sells stamps, so he uses ordinary mail, not parcel post.

It would not be financially viable to use parcel post or registered letters for selling most stamps which may have a low value.

Buyers would not buy stamps e.g for R5.00 and then pay R42 parcel post just to get a tracking number.

Stamps would just not sell.

Edited by Vinyl Lady Decals

mrmouse

It makes no difference what you sell .to just post something is suicide ,any unscrupulous person can claim it was never recieved , its 2016 ,there are no morals anymore ,i for one woudnt accept a letter in a mailbox ,,yes i posted it claim from any seller ,thousand of letters disappear daily ,just not worth ,if the customer doesnt want to pay for the security then he mustnt buy,Maybe you should get with the programme Neil , if the buyer says he didnt get , then you dont have a leg to stand on ,its going to cost you double ,rather protect yourself and stick a tracking sticker on the letter and go to the counter.

Edited by mrmouse

Allstar
Buyer purchases FOR R20 and pays for ordinary shipping.

I Post a day after payment by ordinary mail.

Then i get emails from buyer for tracking number and i explain its not registered so no tracking number,he must be patient,

Then buyer asks for parcel tracking number,i explain its not registered and no tracking number.

Then buyer asks how can he track his order.

I explain he must be patient and wait for order to be delivered by postman.

POSTED on 4 march,and on 10 march buyer makes claim against buyer protection,hardly time for the order to be received.AND FOR R20???

I get email from BOB staff member xxx and am asked to reply and sort this out quickly.

I email and explain there is no tracking as its ordinary mail,its too soon to be delivered and there is no reason for them to even entertain the buyer.

If he does not receive order,i would not hesitate to sort it out anyway if he communicates with me.

I get another email fROm bob staff member xxx sending me link to track the parcel and please to follow up?????

Helloooo,i have 35 000 ratings at 100% ,i think i should know how to track a parcel .

Do the staff even look at the emails??do they look at a sellers account ??before sending idiotic emails??

Sorry,but sometimes this gets a bit much,

We need buyers but newbiies like this cause more hassles than anything else .

Enough said

NEIL

I'm glad to hear I'm not the only one who has experienced this with the support staff via email.

You go to great effort to explain the issue concisely and their replies clearly indicate that they do not read the emails, it seems they paste generic replies.

But after that initial shock you'd think by the 2nd or 3rd email in the conversation they would have started to read the emails you are sending but they'll still ask you something that you elaborated on in the email....

It sucks to have to deal with support like that on top of what can be a rather stressful situation.