ATA STAMP CENTRE

ORDER AND SHIPPING PROBLEMS!

ATA STAMP CENTRE

Could someone at BOB please address this problem,has been ongoing since monday and does not seem to have been fixed.

I have numerous buyers that cannot complete orders and shipping charges when they wish to check out.

Thanks

Neil

Rare NotesCoins

And they cant add orders and the final pricing is also wrong. Please fix

johan

Hi Guys,

We have had a look at the payments and we did pick up some issues with card payments on the system. We seem to have fixed the issue but we are monitoring the situation for further flare ups. This goes in hand with some system changes that Standard bank has implemented which has also delayed some payments.

The reports I have have received where items have been tallying up wrong has actually been provisional order totals and not final order totals. Please take into account that before a user places an order with checkout there is a provisional total that include items won that will be combined that when the buyer completes checkout. Also included in this is when a user is leading an auction and if they win that item will also be added to the current order.

You will also see that if you complete checkout before those items close that the order amount will be correct.

That being said if you have other examples that the item is wrong after you completed checkout please DM me and I will be in touch to assist.

Regards.

Johan

Avyjay

I was very disappointed to hear that my item was out of stock. This was a combined order and then on the day that the part of the order arrived that then only the seller sent me an email to say the item is out of stock. There were 3 bidders of whom I was the highest bidder. I was really disappointed because I made the payment and nothing was said only on the day that the item was due to arrive I got an email from the Seller. They however refunded my money. Why put items on BOB and then you say there is no stock available.

Marcia72

Good Morning

I have ordered a parcel from MacCell and received Tracking Number.

When I enter the Tracking Number a message comes up saying that I must try the Hong Kong site and I used the link supplied by the supplier.

Worried that this may be a hoax