Sign in to follow this  
Chippy Crew

How is a bid like this possible?

Chippy Crew

How is it that another BOB buyer can bid the SAME price and one item more the next day and I lose my bid. I tried to bid the same price with one more item than the bidder that out bid me but the system would not allow it. I tried bidding R25 on 8 items but the bid was refused. The system insisted that I bid R41 per unit. Check the times and dates on the bids.

http://www.bidorbuy.co.za/item/21922...LED_Light.html

CardinaJewels

Yeah the system has always done this and i also disagree with it, you could have 20 items for sale and 19 people each bid for 1 item then along comes the last bidder and bids on 20 pieces and everyone that bid 1st loses out to this even though the bid amount is the same, I do feel for the sake of fairness bid or buy should alter this, as a seller I also feel bad if some of our customers lose out and I dont always have more stock to make an offer. I feel in a case like this the person should need to bid all items to a higher amount and not the same bid amount

Chippy Crew

Thank you for the comment. This is the second time it happened to me and I raised an objection with BOB. They only gave me a non-descript answer and I got the idea that they do not understand the problem or what has happened.