Sign in to follow this  
Pierre_Henri

Major Major Internet Problems

Pierre_Henri

What is going on - I cannot add or delete anything of/to my listings - it takes ages - I have more than R100 000 worth of listings running but can hardly get into the site to do anything - I hear that there is repairs on the international trunks (underwater lines) going at the moment but what can BidorBuy do about it?

My internet is as dead as a door nail and it takes ages to just get this post posted ... I cannot run my business on snail-time internet.

What must I do? I have serious listings closing shortly and cannot let items go for a song because other bidders cannot compete (bidding in the last few minutes) ?

Kind regards

Pierre

admin

Hi Pierre,

I am with Mweb and have no issues at all. Unfortunately there is nothing bidorbuy can do to help when users have problems with their isp connection. As far as I know the repairs on the underwater cables was done last week already when there was a major outage.

Are you using Telkom as your isp, if so, did you phone the help line to hear if there is a connection problem in your area? Restart your modem/router?

Kind regards

Andries