Sign in to follow this  
midnight warrior

Sellers out of country or with no actual stock

midnight warrior

Is it our intention to make bid or buy a virtual eastern mall where overseas sellers flood the sales whilst not holding any stock?

This morning I was looking for an Oris watch I saw on an advertisement. My search revealed 300+ hits. On further inspection not a single hit is a local supplier who holds any actual stock. Payment is required upfront and hope and pray the product is delivered at some point thereafter.

I have been buying and selling on bob right from the start. I do not buy here often anymore for this exact reason.

Do other people share my sentiments?

mrmouse

yip , simple just dont support them.If they dont have it dont buy it .

bellemodel

BidOrBuy should add a search facility so one can choose only to see local suppliers

MZR1

I agree, there should be a filter for local sellers with stock. There are plenty of other sites available if you want to import items. Keep it local.

Wodan

I also agree. You should have the stock to sell it. My specific issue is with in country sellers who order from overseas when you buy from them. So yes a filter or tick box when listing that stock is available locally.

Tiaan01

I have actually contacted bob about this a few weeks ago, adding a filter. Nothing came of it, i also find it extremely frustrating