Sign in to follow this  
Best Merchandise

Bid or Buy warnings are for what reason???

Best Merchandise

Why do Bid or Buy bother to send so called "warnings" to a seller?

I have just received an email stating "First and Final Warning - bobPay surcharge. Immediately my seller account has been blocked. I have 100% positive feedback ratings for all my sales.

Why send a warning to a seller if no chance is given to correct whatever the problem is?

This seems like a dictatorship to me. How can Bid or Buy force a business to use a certain payment method anyway? A business has every right to free market, including deciding what payment methods are acceptable so long as this is clearly stated to a customer. If a customer does not accept the payment conditions, he/she does not need to buy. Payment to the seller's account is an acceptable payment option listed on this site, but I am told I cannot utilize this option and cannot ask a buyer to pay me directly???

I cannot ship items to people when I do not have the money in my bank account. I am not willing to take that risk and bobPay is just like paypal for ebay sellers as it gives super protection for buyers but is a nightmare for sellers.

Free Soul Styles

1. You haven't been with BoB for long so you don't have a lot of ratings. 2. You are not a verified seller. So your options are different. I'm not verified but i have that option on my payments ( i just don't use it). Give it time, prove you are a great seller. Keep your ratings at 100%. I did that and i think it was a few months (3?) and i got access to it and was even offered other options like their old pay later option which is now gone. Or you can become a verified seller. if you go to the help section i think the form is there. Bob payouts (the first one) is a pain, because you need to verify yourself and send in all sorts of papers. After that it's 2 days and the money is in no hassles. Good luck