Sign in to follow this  
Serthentia Sales

How do I get a payout from BoBpay?????

Serthentia Sales

I requested my first payout from BoBpay yesterday. I was told my payout is under review and I must send a copy of my ID and proof of residence for security purposes. I did so immediately and was told by Rudi Schutte that my payout was released and would be paid to me the same day.

I did not receive the payout and saw that it was reversed on my BoB account details.

I therefore made a new payout request. Now this morning I receive the same email, this time from someone named Andries Marais, telling me that again my payout is under review and again asking for the same documents.

Why am I being asked for the same documents which were sent and approved yesterday???

How many times do I need to send them???

Does BoB think that my documents have somehow changed between yesterday and today???

How do I get a payout from BoBpay to my bank????????????????????

If there is anyone here who can assist me please let me know as I do not know how to proceed.

admin

Dear Feni,

The payout you requested on the 18th was approved and released, unfortunately due to some error with the transfer the payout had to be reversed back into your bidorbuy account. I unfortunately do not know what the problem was, information on this will have to be requested from billing, there is however a note regarding the failed payment on your account: Failed payout - Please check bank details.

The payout that you requested today, the 19th, was approved and should be released tomorrow as the request was only approved after the cutoff time of 9 am. Your documentation was requested twice as those are automated emails sent to sellers for their first payout and as the first payout failed, the second payout was seen as the first.

Please double check your banking details on your bidorbuy account to make sure that everything is correct before the payout is processed tomorrow.

Kind regards

Andries

Serthentia Sales
Dear Feni,

The payout you requested on the 18th was approved and released, unfortunately due to some error with the transfer the payout had to be reversed back into your bidorbuy account. I unfortunately do not know what the problem was, information on this will have to be requested from billing, there is however a note regarding the failed payment on your account: Failed payout - Please check bank details.

The payout that you requested today, the 19th, was approved and should be released tomorrow as the request was only approved after the cutoff time of 9 am. Your documentation was requested twice as those are automated emails sent to sellers for their first payout and as the first payout failed, the second payout was seen as the first.

Please double check your banking details on your bidorbuy account to make sure that everything is correct before the payout is processed tomorrow.

Kind regards

Andries

Hi Andries.

Thank you, Rudi Schutte did respond to my ticket regarding this matter and it seems to be resolved.

I will confirm here tomorrow that the payment has come through, as I am also with Nedbank so the payment should clear immediately.

Regards,

Feni Ndusi

Serthentia Sales

Hi Andries.

I still have no payout. Rudi Schutte gauranteed that my payout would be in my bank account by close of business today, and still I have no payment.

This BOBpay seems an absolute nightmare for sellers. Easy to get funds into BOBpay, but impossible to get them into my bank. I get a different excuse every time I contact customer support.

Please see the attached screenshot.

Hope you can assist as I am getting nowhere.

Regards,

Feni Ndusi [ATTACH=CONFIG]n296109[/ATTACH]

58f5a76e55178_BoBChatpaymentguarantee.jpg.bd0f3bbd81bd5597f88fe3db583d6fdd.jpg

admin

Hi Feni,

I see on the system that a successful payout was was done to you today. Can you please confirm that for me.

Kind regards

Andries

Serthentia Sales
Hi Feni,

I see on the system that a successful payout was was done to you today. Can you please confirm that for me.

Kind regards

Andries

Hello Andries.

I finally received my payout today. Thank you and Rudi for all your assistance. It is much appreciated.

Regards,

Feni Ndusi