Sign in to follow this  
Pierre_Henri

Sad News about Coin-Seller OptimalE

Pierre_Henri

I just had a call from Kern Page's wife that he had a stroke and is hanging onto a thread.

Kern has a 100% positive rating on BidorBuy after more than 6000 sales (going on 7000).

He will be in ICU for an unknown number of days so will be unable to perform any of his sellers duties on BidorBuy

May I request BidorBuy to delete any negative ratings he may receive because of him being unable to fulfill his duties (he has a current 100% positive feedback score)

Kind regards and this is a warning to all BoB sellers to always have a "Plan B" in place - life is short folks...

Pierre

OptimalE6556

kernpage@gmail.com

admin

Hi Pierre,

Thank you for bringing this under our attention. bidorbuy has been in contact with his wife and to use the words Dawn said when she heard the news, ‘wishing him a speedy recovery, my thoughts and prayers are with him and the family’

Kind regards

Andries

Pierre_Henri

Thank you Andries for 5-star service. I will be meeting up with Kern's wife tomorrow to sort out his coin sales for the past two months.

Kind regards

Pierre

Pierre_Henri

Sorry to report that Kern died this morning at the Somerset-West Medi-Clinic.

It will be a nightmare to sort out his coin sales on BidorBuy but I will try to assist his wife over the next few weeks. If you bought anything from him over the last month or so please be patient. It should be sorted out in the weeks to come

Kern was a humble and dedicated friend & God-fearing person who had the collecting gene in his veins (being it coins, stamps or whatever) and retained his 100% positive feedback rating after 1000's of sales on BidorBuy.

My he rest in peace

Pierre

admin

Hi Pierre,

So sorry to hear this. Please pass on our sincerest condolences to his family and friends.

Kind regards

Andries

153455_151101202209_candle_burning_animationgif.gif