Sign in to follow this  
geldenhuys1

BOBPay Payout

geldenhuys1

I'm a BOB seller for years now and is verified with 100% ratings. I was just told that I can't get a R950 amount because I first have to deliver the item!! Really? All these years and now I look like a thief? I will not courier any item before the money do not reflect in my account, sorry. BOB can refund the client and explain to him why he can't get his item. How will BOB know when item is delivered? Must I wait untill the client rate me? Some users never give rating?

Very disappointed.

admin

Hi geldenhuys1,

I do apologise for the misunderstanding through the live chat regarding your issue. However, please take note that payments to sellers may be held back until the buyer received the item under certain circumstances. This is however not the case with your sale.

I see that the payment for Order 9826805 does show on your account under "Today's Balance" as soon as it shows under "Closing Balance" please feel free to submit your payout request. Unfortunately I do not have any idea how long it takes to show under "Closing Balance".

Kind regards

Andries