Sign in to follow this  
Best Merchandise

I cannot make personal offers after auction. Can anyone assist?

Best Merchandise

Good Morning.

I am a new seller, and sold my first item on the past weekend special and then again on the Crazy Wednesday which just finished yesterday. I am unable to make any personal offer to the runner up on my auctions.

When I attempt to make a personal offer, I receive the following message: [h=1]Error[/h] [h=3]We are sorry - an error occurred, let's try and resolve it![/h] Error Message: You do not have permission to carry out this operation

I was wondering if someone could assist? Do I need a certain amount of feedback ratings before I can make a personal offer, or what is the case here? Or do I need to have been a seller for a certain amount of time? I am a registered Advanced Seller, not a basic seller.

I look forward to any assistance.

Best Regards,

Spike Callaway

admin

Hi Best Merchandise,

You are still a new advanced seller, your status to advanced seller will take 5 working days. You should be upgraded on Christmas day to advanced seller. Please let me know, by posting here, if this is not the case by Monday.

Kind regards

Andries

Best Merchandise

Good Evening Andries.

Thank you very much for the feedback. I will notify you if there are any further problems by Monday.

Much Appreciated,

Spike Callaway

Best Merchandise

Good Morning Andries.

I am still unable to make any personal offers after my auctions. Please would you check on this for me and let me know what is the progress?

Best Regards,

Spike Callaway

Best Merchandise

I contacted customer service and the matter has been resolved. Thank you for the assistance.

Best Regards,

Spike Callaway

admin

Hi Spike,

Glad to hear you are sorted.

Kind regards

Andries