Sign in to follow this  
menlyn01

Beware of sellers that increase the delivery charges you recive the bid, e.g. bbigger

menlyn01

I won a bid. Indicated to bbigger that I am not prepared to pay the increased delivery charges of almost R200 from Rustenburg to Pta. No response received. Got a negative rating. Buyers beware of these people. I will in future not buy or support this sight.

Strange that I never received a negative rating except for this one.

I do see that this sellers have a few negative ratings, no wonder!

Little Miss Muffet

Do not allow one unscrupulous user to affect you.Appeal the rating with your evidence.

Unfortunately the Post Office has now introduced the volumetric system again and postage has increased considerably but

what this user is charging is over the top.:evil:

Free Soul Styles

Don't let 1 greedy person destroy it for you. You should complain to BoB and let them know that what you were charged and what was indicated on the auction was different. There has been a few problems with SOME sellers trying to make up an auction with shipping. BoB is aware and will help you. IF there was nothing on his auction stating a price change due to weight or location then argue your case. There are still tons of fantastic sellers on Bob who respect their buyers.