Sign in to follow this  
Free Soul Styles

Emails on Gmail not coming through

Free Soul Styles

I've been struggling with emails from BoB all day. I use gmail. I was told to clear my cache, which i did. It's really difficult without those emails as it means i have to open all auction items and watch them till closing. Also getting questions and what not and i don't see it till i login. I cannot sit in front of my PC all day either. I got a few emails this afternoon, but nothing since then. Last week i had the same issue on Wednesday... Any help??

Seeds and All

It is not just Gmail being affected by this. The reply I received from BoB was that it is not their fault and that I should manage my sales through the BoB system. Other businesses might be able to manage their sales through the system but mine cannot be run like that. This is the second time in one week that I am mot receiving emails. I have not received a single email from BoB since 20h46 last night.

PLEASE ASSIST US BOB...

Seeds and All

I feel sorry for the sellers who look at their emails and think that they can relax today because they had a quiet night. Only to find out much later that they did in fact have sales to manage this morning. Those sellers may now get negative feedback because THEY did not process an order or two in time... This seems to be a new but persistent issue. Last week we had the same issue.

TribalTrade

I am with @lantic. No e-mails are coming through from Bidorbuy.

alloway65

I also had no Bob e mails yesterday evening, they all came through this morning....and the BoB system is not at fault!

Free Soul Styles

I have my phone and tablet set up so i can constantly check my page. But emails actually do help quite a bit. For someone to say " it is not their fault and that I should manage my sales through the BoB system" is just poor taste. We cannot be expected to sit in front of a pc all day and night in case a sale, bid or question comes in. Last week this happened and the guy i chatted to was really nice. This week i was told to clear my cache... Next week it will be "stop using Chrome"... Never been a problem till now. I got maybe 4 emails today. All "your buy now items are closed".. But i've had 4 payments that never came through. I got 34 emails yesterday on bids that happened on Tuesday... Not helpful when trying to keep bad payers off your auction.

BOB PLEASE OFFER AN UPDATE OR SOME HELP!!!

mrmouse

Thats what you get when you rely on a free email provider get a real email , you wont regret it gmail is terrible and erratic at best

Free Soul Styles

I've never had any issues with gmail. Been using it for many years. It's only the last week that there's been an issue.

bellemodel
Thats what you get when you rely on a free email provider get a real email , you wont regret it gmail is terrible and erratic at best

I agree, Gmail has been throwing emails away ever since it started