Sign in to follow this  
Free Soul Styles

Permission to permanently block certain buyers

Free Soul Styles

There seems to be a few buyers out there who feel that they are above the rules on BoB. They always manage to somehow sneak around without getting blocked or blacklisted. Their ratings show more red and yellow than green yet, again, they are still allowed to troll BoB bidding on 10 + auctions at a time and then only paying for 4 items and leaving the rest. I've reported a few to BoB but the answers i get is "they have been warned". Great, so my next auction i must stare at my PC so i can make sure they don't sneak in a bid just before closing? Obviously i delete those bids, why should a person with great ratings bid against someone with 73.53% ratings?

I think Bob should actually allow sellers to block these types of people from auctions and buy nows. Allow a seller to email their case and then let BoB decide if it's a fair request. Right now the only way to block is to allow the person to win an auction, wait 2 weeks (which is just as unfair in my opinion as some buyers should not be given that option of "buyer still plans to pay"), and then block them once the SNC is completed. But what's to stop that person from doing it to another seller? Please BoB, consider letting sellers have some control.

BABADAUD

Edited by BABADAUD

Free Soul Styles

Absolutely. This is why i said "Allow a seller to email their case and then let BoB decide if it's a fair request" - There will always be those who want to block a buyer because the buyer rightfully complained. So let a seller email BoB and let them decide if it's a legit reason to block the buyer. I'm talking about buyers with way too many negatives within 3 months, you've deleted their bids on multiple occasions due to their ratings but they keep coming back.

sunshine pineapple
i asked bob to block this buyer - huge issues with non payment and i had a really bad experience with him - he sent back my new item saying i sent it to him like that - it was crazy !!! i have my ideas of what happened but at this stage i just want bob to block him so other sellers do not experience this again 

i want to block but no option as its taken as a sale not a SNC : 

62.96% positive rating

All ratings received by classiccupboards747
Filter by:        All Ratings       Positive Ratings       Neutral Ratings       Negative Ratings     

mp3 player with screen

Comment:
stay off BOB - serious issues with this buyer

rated on 07 Jun 2017sunshine pineapple206

rated on 22 May 2017chris_custom152

Lens Car Camera, Car Video Recorder for Vehicles Front DVR, 2.8 Inch Screen.

Comment:
No payment!!! as soon as the payment received,negative rate will be cancelled....THANK YOU

rated on 07 May 2017WONDERFUL DEALS2097

OTT Mxq Tv Box - Unlocked!

Comment:
No payment, wasted my time. Unreliable buyer

rated on 03 May 2017Ninjaquip72

Bluetooth Android Game-Pad

Comment:
No payment, wasted my time. Unreliable buyer

rated on 03 May 2017Ninjaquip72

rated on 03 Apr 2017KTrading6136

rated on 01 Apr 2017Worldwide Trader13843

rated on 11 Mar 2017oneshopper10796

*9/10*ACER ASPIRE E1-510 INTEL CELERON N2820 @2.39GHZ*HD GRAPHICS*500GB HDD*

Comment:
Stay of BOB, NOT RECOMMENDED, VERY POOR BUYER

rated on 24 Feb 2017ElectroD's180

DZ09 Smart Watch | BRONZE ONLY

Comment:
no payment received !!! - transaction cancelled..

rated on 06 Feb 2017