Sign in to follow this  
Pathway

Shipping???

Pathway    10
Pathway

What's going on with all the sellers of T-shirts? R90.00 for ordinary mail shipping of ONE t-shirt? Does it come wrapped in gold leaf, or what?:mad: Another seller wants R55.00, again ordinary mail, for one T-shirt.:eek:

Nice shirts, people, but adding that amount to a purchase takes all the fun out of it. Keep them.

Nubbi    10
Nubbi

indeed! at that postage we might as well save some money and buy it in town!!

FairyLady08    10
FairyLady08

As a seller we need to be fair in the shipping. I dont believe to paid for example $10.00 dollars for a jewelry that cost $1.00 dollars.. This is an expensive shipping service. for USA territorie. :confused:

I live in USA and I only use USPS shipping service combine with paypal cost a few cents more but paypal track the package, because is the less expensive International Shipping Service.. BUT right now they offer a flat service and varies in the size of the box and is a standard rate.. BUT i still believe if my jewelry const no more than $15.00 dollar the Necklace set why Im going to charge $40.00 dollars for shipping service.. NO WAY.

I always though that the seller who do this is because in the shipping is also include part of the value of the listing item, and thats why the shipping is so expensive. I never buy from this sellers I know is not fair.

Repatoo - you know what they say - online auction reputation manager