Sign in to follow this  
NicholasBloom

Potential scam seller

NicholasBloom

Hi Ladies and gents

I see there is a trader whom goes by the name Uthlanga tech. He/she has been active since 2013 and has never made a sale. I enquired about potentially collecting from the address as I lived near by and the person subsequently said no and then changed the location. Does any body have suggestions?

Thanks

admin

Hi NicholasBloom,

Welcome to the forums.

The Identity number and the users name on the UhlangaTech account do match. The user most probably moved since opening the account back in 2013, the account was not accessed by the user since 2013 until now. I have however requested documentation from the user.

Most sellers do not offer pickup for security reasons.

Thank you

Andries

NicholasBloom

Thank you for your quick response admin. I thought I would receive an email informing when a response had been posted. I am glad that all seems above board, still a little nervous to be the first buyer from an un-rated seller.

Kind Regards

Nicholas

JANDS
Hi NicholasBloom,

Welcome to the forums.

The Identity number and the users name on the UhlangaTech account do match. The user most probably moved since opening the account back in 2013, the account was not accessed by the user since 2013 until now. I have however requested documentation from the user.

Most sellers do not offer pickup for security reasons.

Thank you

Andries

Andries......good on you man.

Lekker naweek.