Sign in to follow this  
mdrdgtndg

is this a scam?

mdrdgtndg

I recently won and paid for two items from the same seller. I paid via bob bucks. After already completing the order I went to take a look at the sellers other items which then started looking awfully suspicious, I now see this sellers (show time) profile has been disabled. If this does turn out to be a scam would I be able to get my money back?

makhabz

He / She got blacklisted for reasons still unclear. I'm deeply concerned about his / her access to my personal info if he / she turns out rogue. I will wait around 2 days for "Admin assistance". Show Time will not get away with this.

admin

Hi All,

The seller has been blacklisted due to breaking bidorbuy terms and conditions repeatedly, there is no need to be concerned about your personal details.

[uSER=19101]makhabz[/uSER], please put in a claim as per the bidorbuy Buyer Protection Programme to recover your money​, mdrdgtndg has already filed his claim.

http://support.bidorbuy.co.za/index....tion-programme

Thank you.

Andries

DaveDave2013

Hi mdrdgtndg & makhabz

We have closed this seller as a preventative security measure.

We have not released payouts for the seller's recent orders. You will be contacted by a member of our customer support team shortly to make the necessary arrangements with regards to your order being refunded.