Sign in to follow this  
blueray

Terrible and unprofessional attitude from bidorbuy team

blueray

Dear Admin. I'm a Seller and buyer on bob from almost 10 years with one negative feedback

Always try to make buyers happy no matter what. From past sevral months bidorbuy treating me like a garbage, I had enough from bob terrible attitude, Every second sell there is a problem, Fisrt thing they do is to hold back my BOB EFT funds, Without telling me or informing me. Sometimes i have to call 10 times just to findout why my account is restricted or why they not releasing my bob eft funds, Everytime new excuse, Either they concern buyer didn't recieved the goods or they want proof of authenticity if not that then they want original invoices, Everytime some new excuse. I like to know whats going on? Is there someone who is taking out some kind of revenge? Or they don't want me to sell on bob anymore? I like to know the truth instead of lame excuses. When Bob asked me to send invoices i sent them. When they asked me to send proof of authenticity i provided that. From last week i called bob more than five times, So far no one is giving me the answer, I have no choice but open up a thread here. I have a 99.86% positive ratings, One single unhappy buyer in almost 10 years.

Today i called bob and asked them to release my funds and close my account' and guess what? Within 5 minutes i received the email from bob, (We will soon close your account as you asked)

Well done bob and bob's team. From past 10 years i support bob and that's how they treat me.

blueray

Hi again, After several months not a single user's comment (I don't blame users for not commenting' I know Bob can be intimidating and users are afraid to raise voice) But even admin didn't try to resolve the issue or even bother to say anything, , Well done BOb,

electronics4less

This is the new BoB, under Johan. You are confusing it with the BoB under Cuan.

I myself have been stopped from selling due to one buyer, FamilyFirst, that had 10 times more negatives in 3 months than I had in 10 years.

Look at the number of items on sale during Crazy Wednesday, down probably 30% - it tells the true story.

I myself will return when I see - "Under New Management".

Edited by electronics4less