Sign in to follow this  
Little Miss Muffet

WHAT HAPPENED ON WED CRAZY??

Little Miss Muffet

Bidorbuy was hanging on last Wednesday's crazy auction. I sold a ring for R12,000 and a user was trying to get a top bid of R15,000 in but missed the auction in the last few minutes. She was heartbroken and I am minus R3000 or whatever if the bidding had continued

Edited by geewhizz

Free Soul Styles

Wednesday auctions have become a huge issue. I was also watching a few items and when i tried to refresh i got such bad lag i landed up quitting and making coffee. According to someone at BoB the issue is not with everyone, only certain people/areas are affected by this lag. Some have no problem at all.

When i said that they should at least send an email stating that they don't know the source of the issue but they are working on it and will keep us updated i was told that they will let the team know and see what they say. So basically (my opinion), they have no clue why it's only affecting some people and not others, and will only issue a statement once they are 100% sure as to the cause. I only do weekend auctions and it seems to be fine 90% of the time. Wednesday auctions have thousands of listings, it's possible their server isn't handling it too well.