Sign in to follow this  
Vinyl Lady Decals

Bidorbuy giving problems

Free Soul Styles

I'll give it a shot. Thanks

Seeds and All

I've been struggling to access My bidorbuy and even the homepage for the past 10 minutes. Anyone else having issues?

voldermort
I've been struggling to access My bidorbuy and even the homepage for the past 10 minutes. Anyone else having issues?

Welcome to the club :-(

voldermort

I am on BoB, not that it's worth anything as I can do absolutely nothing......Dimitri however can't even sign in

ATA STAMP CENTRE

Yes,was not accessible for last hour,

This is happening frequently and the silence from BOB is deafening.

There is very little response from sellers and buyers on the forum so maybe BOB thinks its isolated incidents but defintely not.It is just the forum that is not used much anymore.

NEIL

moodTime

Cant do anything on bidorbuy today, it will not even login :mad:

queen of hearts

It's Wednesday again 'sigh' - pages wouldn't load or hung forever - never happens any other day or on any other site so the problem is not our computers.

meeks
Cant do anything on bidorbuy today, it will not even login :mad:

I have been trying to login since 9.30 this morning, no luck, it just hangs, and with some luck will eventually open, or will "time out" Then once one is in, to go from one page to the next gives the same problem..hanging., so have now given up all intentions of listing today, as it is just so frustrating!!

A client mailed me and said she has been trying to look at an item I have listed,but also gave up as she can not get the site to open.

This does not bode well for the crazy auction listers

ALL other sites are fine.

voldermort
Yes,was not accessible for last hour,

This is happening frequently and the silence from BOB is deafening.

There is very little response from sellers and buyers on the forum so maybe BOB thinks its isolated incidents but defintely not.It is just the forum that is not used much anymore.

NEIL

I don't think this forum is monitored by the techies anymore which is why there is absolutely no response to this issue. However from my side, if I want to relist or put new ads on a Tuesday or Wednesday, for the last few weeks I need to do it before 7am on those days or nothing will get done.

voldermort

& there we go.....still nothing doing

Free Soul Styles

I'm getting annoyed. I thought it was on my side, but a buyer notified me that half my images were missing. He was right. But they are reappearing now. I was told "send me the images and i will add them for you" for a consultant... I have over 600 listings... I mean really.

Today, trying to upload and it took forever. Couldn't even relist or access my rating section to rate buyers.

I cannot believe it's my PC or internet. I have 3 very different laptops, a tablet and my phone. I have 3 WiFi devices and a telkom line. Nothing made it easier. But every other site i go to runs fine. There's a problem with Bob and no one is actually giving us answers which is wrong. I've sent emails and not once have i gotten a reply. This is not acceptable