Sign in to follow this  
Cali Craft and Gems

Some HTML assistance please...

Cali Craft and Gems

I'm pretty clueless with regards to HTML coding so have relied on a template in HTML format for as long as I can remember.

Now that I want to update the look of my listings, I have tried to insert the HTML as provided (via copy and paste) and BoB states that it is not allowed - something to do with "style".

Who can help to see "what" is not allowed in the code? (tried to insert below, system does not allow it. Tried to insert it as a Word doc, system blocks that too - I will have to send it via email or PM to whomever can assist)

Not1CentMore

Please check PM. I 'think' I sent, but copy isn't showing in sent folder, so not sure. If you didn't receive, please send me a PM and I will reply with what I did to 'fix' the HTML problem.

Ruthie

Cali Craft and Gems

HI Ruthie

My messages are not getting through to you either - must be just another glitch in the "perfect new system"!

J

Not1CentMore
HI Ruthie

My messages are not getting through to you either - must be just another glitch in the "perfect new system"!

J

Yeah, about that.... if it ain't broke, don't fix it! This whole new format 'stinks on ice'. Not a bit 'user friendly' and the 'proof is in the pudding'. Look how 'dead' the Forum has become. Reckon we just 'sit and spin' 'until the cows come home' for the 'broke' to get a 'fix'.

Ruthie

Edited by Not1CentMore

Not1CentMore

Still a 'no go' on the messaging.

This is my 'junk' email address ().... the one I give out when I don't what a buncha-buncha spam finding its way to my 'regular' email. If you will send me your email addy, I will then reply from my 'good' email address, sending you my 'fix' for the HTML issue and, if need be, you can send a copy of your HTML and I can try to tweak it if the quick 'fix' doesn't work. Please let me know when sent as I only check the 'junk' account every month and then it only to hit 'delete all'.... and then jump back here and delete the email addy from this post.

Ruthie

Edited by Not1CentMore

Cali Craft and Gems

Hi Ruthie

Just sent you an email as requested.

Thanks,

Janet - CCG

Not1CentMore

Hmmm... didn't show up. Checked last night, off and on, until midnight and then again this morning. Would you try again () and if it doesn't get here, I will send an email to BoB asking that they give you my 'good' email address.

Ruthie

Edited by Not1CentMore

Cali Craft and Gems

Sent again... with subject BoB

Not1CentMore

Looks like PM may have been fixed (received one this morning). Sent you an email and am 'thinking' it should get to you without a 'hitch'.

Ruthie

Edited by Not1CentMore