Sign in to follow this  
SECURITY AND MORE

Bid or Buy not receiving my emails in reply to buyers tickets

SECURITY AND MORE

Hi Guys

This has been going on a long time and this is not the 1st time I have reported this problem.

It happens often with new buyers who may experience a problem with their product/shipping/order and after informing them how we will go about resolving the problem etc They still go and create a support ticket with BOB neglecting to mention that they have spoken to the seller etc etc !!

Now my problem is: I am replying to the Bid or Buy's representative emails but they never ever seem to get my replies.

This has happened before a lot where I take the time to write a long reply explaining everything in my defence to Bid or Buy but they just dont get the reply (Where buyers ARE getting these replies)

What is going on? I hit "Reply All" and [#YSW-136-19968] is in the subject line for example.

Please can you check if I am getting firewalled on your side BOB?

Regards

Security and More

johan

Hi Michael,

As per our conversation over the phone it's seems that emails that are loaded with links ect in the signatures get caught up in spam. Even if mails are white listed it seems that in time as applications update their spam rules they can be flagged again.

I think it is something that a lot of sellers can keep in mind, not just for communicating with us but with customers in general. Link heavy mails with links to web pages, social media, specials ect should be used sparingly on outgoing mails to ensure that communication reaches the intended recipients with a high success rate.

If buyer are starting to complain that they do not get communication, when you know it definitely was sent and those mails are later found in the customers spam folder it is maybe a good idea to start looking at the additional content of the mails.

Let us know if we can help further.

Johan