Sign in to follow this  
ATA STAMP CENTRE

Thumbnails not showing??

ATA STAMP CENTRE

IS there a problem again?

Some items listed this morning ,the thumbnails are not showing on my page when i check my listings,?

id 192738689,id192739883,id192740211,id192752049

can someone check please

neil

Edited by ATA STAMP CENTRE

admin

Hi Mr. N,

They are all showing on my side.

Vegar

I listed new items yesterday afternoon and thumbnails are still not showing. Can you help?

Little Miss Muffet

No thumbnails on my listings added this morning for Wed crazy.

The thumbnails do show on the listings on the homepage but not my page

Edited by geewhizz

ATA STAMP CENTRE

YES please BOB,there is a glitch somewhere,no thumbnails showing on our own listings page when we check our listings since yesterday,

neil

ATA STAMP CENTRE

BOB seems to be running on autopilot these days!!!

voldermort

Just put up +- 20 new ads under LP section - started at about 1.30pm & as of now, still no thumbnails are showing. Could somebody please help as I have these items opening at 6.30pm tonight.

Little Miss Muffet

If you look at them on the home page the thumbnails do show so should not affect your listings for buyers.

They just do not appear on our view from our sellers page

voldermort

Thanks Pam - I hope you are right as all these items are opening at 6.30pm & I still have no thumbnails showing my side

MiemsJewels

I experience the same problem with thumbnails not showing up on my sales page. Copied or relisted items do show up, but not newly listed items.

Seeds and All
I experience the same problem with thumbnails not showing up on my sales page. Copied or relisted items do show up, but not newly listed items.

Experiencing the same issues here.

ATA STAMP CENTRE

What is disturbing is the fact that no one from Bob SEEMS to be monitering the forum and taking note of these issues!!!

This problem can escalate and cause bigger problems later with thumbnails so better to sort it out now,i would think?

Will have to phone in today .

neil

voldermort
What is disturbing is the fact that no one from Bob SEEMS to be monitering the forum and taking note of these issues!!!

This problem can escalate and cause bigger problems later with thumbnails so better to sort it out now,i would think?

Will have to phone in today .

neil

Neil if & when you do phone please let us know what happens because as you say, it appears nobody from the techie section is monitoring the forum anymore. From my side, all ads I placed yesterday the thumbnails are still not showing, only when I click on my name & what items I am selling can I see them.....which even with my limited knowledge of anything technical, doesnt seem quite right.

ATA STAMP CENTRE

Have phoned,they are aware and are working on the problem,i asked the technical team to post a reply here to re assure all concerned.

Neil

voldermort
Have phoned,they are aware and are working on the problem,i asked the technical team to post a reply here to re assure all concerned.

Neil

Thanks Neil, hopefully it will be sorted soon

johan

Hi All,

Thank you for the posts.

We are looking into the issues at the moment to see what the cause is. So far we can confirm that most of the questions that have come in regarding the thumbnails, the images display on the site and they are not visible to the user on the seller pages.

In most cases so far when users clear their browser cache it has resolved the issue. When that has not worked we have re-indexed the trades and that has cleared the issue.

We are at this point trying to determine if it is an external ISP issue or if the problem is on our side. When I get more information I will update this thread to keep you posted.

Regards,

Johan

Seeds and All

Thanks Johan. Much appreciated. We look forward to having the issue resolved. Had a quick look and it seems that most of our listings created since Saturday or Sunday are still missing thumbnails.

johan

Update:

We have identified some thumbnails that are stuck in the process and they seem to be affecting some trades and particular pages where thumbnails are mandatory for items to display. This caused some issues on the internal pages on some sellers items.

So far we not seeing this affecting any customer views which is very positive as that will not affect how the items display to customers.

We are running all the thumbnails again and this process should be done by around 4pm should resolve all the issues. If there are any further cases of missing thumbnails after 4 please let me know and we will escalate this to get resolved.

Johan

voldermort
Update:

We are running all the thumbnails again and this process should be done by around 4pm should resolve all the issues. If there are any further cases of missing thumbnails after 4 please let me know and we will escalate this to get resolved.

Johan

Thank you - hopefully all will be cleared by then.

voldermort

Thank you - all my thumbnails are now showing.

ATA STAMP CENTRE

Yes,all fine now,thank you.

And i did not even need to use Cutex like Sam!

Neil

voldermort
Yes,all fine now,thank you.

And i did not even need to use Cutex like Sam!

Neil

+ nail strengthener :grin:

Seeds and All
Update:

We have identified some thumbnails that are stuck in the process and they seem to be affecting some trades and particular pages where thumbnails are mandatory for items to display. This caused some issues on the internal pages on some sellers items.

So far we not seeing this affecting any customer views which is very positive as that will not affect how the items display to customers.

Johan

Hi Johan,

I'm still missing thumbnails. A few examples...

http://www.bidorbuy.co.za/item/192925917/10_Hibiscus_calyphyllus_Seeds_Sun_Hibiscus_Indigenous_South_African_Native_Perennial_Shrub.html

http://www.bidorbuy.co.za/item/192755427/10_Gymnosporia_senegalensis_Seeds_Confetti_Tree_Indigenous_South_African_Shrub_Barrier_Plant.html

http://www.bidorbuy.co.za/item/192819391/10_Gonioma_kamassi_Seeds_River_Star_Indigenous_Evergreen_Shrub_ENORMOUS_RANGE.html

http://www.bidorbuy.co.za/item/192987790/10_Hyperocanthus_amoenus_Seeds_Thorny_Gardenia_Indigenous_South_African_Shrub_or_Small_Tree.html

Thanks,

Jonathan

johan

Hi Jonathan,

We re-indexed your trades and it seems to have sorted the issue.

We are also noticing that this issue is not coming up in customer support tickets any longer, so we think it is all under control now.

If anyone is still experiencing issue please let me know and we will look into it immediately.

Johan

Seeds and All
Hi Jonathan,

We re-indexed your trades and it seems to have sorted the issue.

We are also noticing that this issue is not coming up in customer support tickets any longer, so we think it is all under control now.

If anyone is still experiencing issue please let me know and we will look into it immediately.

Johan

Hi Johan,

Thank you for the reply. Unfortunately the thumbnails are still missing on my side. I have just cleared my cookies and restarted my PC. I have viewed them in both Firefox and Google Chrome. I also fired up my laptop and had the same issue there.

I've attached a screenshot from Google Chrome with 2 of the numerous trades still missing thumbnails.

Is there anything I can do from my side to assist in sorting this issue?

Jonathan

390651_150716111203_Trades.jpg.c81f993b5339e1a07d2bc9d5399cebc6.jpg