Sign in to follow this  
coinoisseur

Please Support These Auctions - For A Good Cause

Kp36

Beste Claudia en gesin

Ons wens julle alle sterkte toe en hoop dat Claudia betterskap sal geniet in die toekoms. Great om te sien hoe al die numismatiese mense bymekaar gekom het om iets positief te doen vir iemand anders . Claudia bly positief , daar is baie mense wat omgee en bid vir julle. En laastens aan Jan Kleynhans wat die hele ding aan die gang gekry het , ons het meer mense soos jy nodig in die land !!!! . Groete Niel Niemand en huisgesin:)

Angels craft

Dankie Jan,Dis Pragtig!!!

Angels craft

Dear Danillo

Thanks for your letter and best wishes.

I do want to thank you and Coinguide for your pleg.

Best Regards,

Claudia

Angels craft

Baie dankie Niel,

Dankie vir jou pragtige boodskap en al die mense se wonderlike boodskappe,Gebede en donasies...

Sonder julle almal was dit nie moontlik nie.

Groete

Claudia

Angels craft

International Breast Cancer Month

October

whologo.gif

The incidence of breast cancer among South African women is increasing and it is one of the most common cancers among women in South Africa. It is the most prevalent cancer amongst white and Asian women and the second most common cancer among black and coloured women.

Facts about breast cancer:

• Early detection of the condition can lead to effective treatment and a positive prognosis. About 90% of patients survive for many years after diagnosis when breast cancer is detected at the early stages.
  • Regular self-breast examination and regular mammograms are key to early detection.
  • Presenting yourself early for treatment may result in more effective treatment, leading to a reduction in pain and suffering and a significant decrease in the loss of life.

The designation of October as "Breast Cancer Awareness Month" in South Africa reflects a nationwide drive by public and private healthcare structures to raise awareness of this debilitating disease across all races and class structures.

Source: Department of Health

Related links :

Angels craft

Hi,

Just wants to thank you all for your lovely emails, letters and prayers.

It means the world to me!!!

Then I want to specially thank the next people who also made contributions:

Henk Conradie

Saied Mahomed

Thanks to you all.

Cordially,

Claudia

…………………………

At times our own light goes out and is rekindled by a spark from another person. Each of us has cause to think with deep gratitude of those who have lighted the flame within us.

-- Albert Schweitzer

Pierre_Henri

Good Cause

Is there perhaps a link to see what items are still being auctioned off on Bid-or-Buy for this very worthy cause?

coinoisseur

Hi Pierre

I dont think there is a link to all the auctions as items are being sold by various people. Jan Kleinhans however is tracking each sale. Maybe he can post something on how much was raised so far. I do know that there are some more items to be listed next week including the item you have donated.

Jan how about an update for everyone on where we are so far.......

Cheers

lilythepink

Hi Claudia. Prayers are with you every morning in our home. Let us know how you are doing. We know that our Good Lord is holding you in the palm of His hand!

4kids

Hi Guys,

Feedback on the total raised so far.

The auctions raised R 45268.00 and this figure is what has been received.

Regrettably there were a few bidders that did not pay the items they've won as well as some persons that pledged coins that at the time was already listed on BidorBuy or the proceeds of such sales that sold the items but the monies has not been received.

Nevertheless, I would like to thank all the contributors for their positive support in this worthy cause so far.

Regards

Jan and Madeleine

lilythepink

Please, Jan and Madeleine, let us know how Claudia is doing!

Angels craft

Dear Friends,

Thank you for your support during my cancer journey and know I appreciate everything that were done….

I am very positive after all your prayers and letters, although my body doesn’t feel the same.

So tomorrow I will be starting with radiation every day for 2 weeks in Klerksdorp.

I also had the opportunity to have tea this past week in Delareyville with the women on there Harley bikes-Journey of hope-http://www.journeyofhope.co.za/

It was amazing and very inspirational.

Again to all of you for your support helping me fight cancer.

Thank you and warm hugs to allCordially,Claudia

-------------------------------

“Laugh as much as you breathe and love as long as you live.”

lilythepink

Many blessings as you start your radiation treament, Claudia. May our Lord continue to hold you in the palm of His hand. My family (and our prayer chain in the Eastern Cape) holds you in its daily prayers. *** bless.

WILL001

from facebook-to a sister

IS THIS NOT NICE

Hi all...please take 5 minutes to read this.Could change your life!

To members of CLAUDIA IS FIGHTING CANCER!(Old Merensky Pupil)

q680185817_5610.jpg

Monique BritsOctober 26 at 12:27am Reply

First of all I would like to thank each and every person who joined this group that I created for my sister! Thank you Thank you Thank you!

We dont know all of you and you might think that this means nothing to us. The fact is that you are supporting her in a way that you cant even begin to imagine!

I am EXTREMELY proud of her. She has been fighting and fighting and fighting. This disease has been in her body for a long time now and she is still here and still fighting every single day of her life!

Can you imagine yourself going through something like this? Can you imagine what it takes of her to get out of bed every single day of her life? She's got pain and never mind the pain..its a constant battle of thoughts and attitude!Its a constant reminder to tell yourself to stay positive and have believe!

And for those of you that dont know claudia...she is always friendly, she is always willing to help, she wants to do everything herself, ALWAYS keeping busy with some or other thing, she is funny and has a great sense of humour, always laughing and smiling, full of jokes and like to tease, she is an incredible mother to her kids and Id just like to mention something else..she has got INCREDIBLE kids...they know she is sick. They are very attached to her but the incredible thing is that Claude is 9 and Francois is 6 and both these boys knows that she is in pain, they know she needs constant help, they always willing to get something for her, put little flowers on her cussion, make her tea in the mornings, make her breakfast in bed, make her birthday presents (like planting a cactus in a little pot a week before her birthday so that it can grow and be ready for her birthday even though they got it out of her own garden ha ha ha)

Picking up something from the ground for her because they know she cant bend and telling her that its a gift from *** that she received good news regarding her results AND that its a gift from *** that they get to spend christmas together!!!! Remember...6 and 9!!! Dont you think its time that we change our negative thoughts? Dont you think that its time that we start looking around us to learn from the small things in this life?

This includes me! What can you do to help someone?It could be anyone...even a stranger.

Well Claudia, my sis, I would just like to tell you something...You are absolutely INCREDIBLE!! You inspire me in ways that you cant even begin to imagine.We are far from each other, but believe me..I think of you every single day! I (we) love you very much and see everything you do!All the effort you put inn,the energy it takes..EVERYTHING!You are a role model for so many people even if they dont realise it..People can learn book loads from you..they must just open their eyes! I love you! You are my HEROIN!!!!! You are not going to give up now! You have been fighting this for so long and the results are positive! You not giving up now...I wont allow you to!

Claudia went for tests two weeks ago. The cancer has spread into her shoulder and arm (bone) B U T the spot that was on her skull and on her leg has dissapeared! They cant see it! This is a bit confusing for claudia but the fact that there are spots dissapearing is a positive sign for her and her family!

Her cancer count is also stable with her last results!!!! This is obviously fantastic news!

We believe that prayer and believe can heal her!

The *** that created her,and brought her into this life is the ONLY one that can decide when he wants her back and if he will borrow her to us for a longer time!

Please keep her in your prayers and in your thoughts! Heal her with your prayers!

P.s I would just like to send out a special thanx to her husband who has supported her through this whole process! He has supported her in every way possible and tried to help in the best way that he can and knows how to! I know that this has been hard on you and claudia and the kids financially...constantly having to try to get money from somewhere to pay for the next treatment. You have obviously put Claudia first!This says alot about you as a person and as a man! And emeotionally this must be extremely hard for you and you dont get the support and love that you need and long for. We do appreciate it, even though we put our attention on Claudia..we really do!

Claudia you are in our Prayers!!!

Willie

4kids

*** the Almighty decided that is was time to call Claudia Home. I received the following message at 7.37PM.

"Claudia het die tydelike met die ewige verwissel waar daar geen pyn of hartseer meer is nie. Ons gaan haar baie mis, dankie vir julle almal se gebed en bystand"

We are all thinking of you and the Kids Corno.

Don't Grieve For Me For Now I'm Free

Don't grieve for me, for now I'm free

I'm following the path *** laid for me.

I took His hand when I heard Him call;

I turned my back and left it all.

I could not stay another day,

To laugh, to love, to work or play.

Tasks left undone must stay that way;

I found that place at the close of day.

If my parting has left a void,

Then fill it with remembered joy.

A friendship shared a laugh, a kiss;

Ah yes, these things, I too will miss.

Be not burdened with times of sorrow

I wish you the sunshine of tomorrow.

My life's been full, I savored much;

Good friends, good times, a loved ones touch.

Perhaps my time seems all to brief;

Don't lengthen it now with undue grief.

Lift up your heart and share with me,

*** wanted me now, He set me free.

Anon

candle.gif

admin

Ons innige meegevoel aan Corno, die kinders en alle familie en vriende van Claudia.

Andries, Samantha en Cherildine.

candle.gif

moppies

Corno & kinders - ons innigste meegevoel vir julle. Claudia is beslis op 'n beter plek sonder pyn! Bere al die spesiale herinneringe van haar in julle harte!

Corne, Danie en Elru

candle.gif

Rare NotesCoins

Baie Sad!!!

:(:(:(

candle.gif

lilythepink

My sincerest condolences to Claudia's family and friends. It is good to know that her earthly suffering and pain has ended and I wish you all strength to come to terms with your loss. Many blessings.

candle.gif

ZARCOIN

I just wants to thank all for your support and prayers.

candle.gif

CLAUDIE.JPG.fd1d7c5690f0b6f105347b36bb2c1d78.JPG

coinoisseur

Hi Corno

Its great to hear from you and we pray for G0d's continued strenth upon you are the boys.

If there is anything we can do to help, please call on us anytime. I will be speaking to Jan Kleinhans to see what we can do to assist as I believe there are still large doctors bills outstanding.

Take care my friend.

Cheers

candle.gif

lilythepink

Hello Corno. Thanks for the beautiful picture of Claudia which you've posted. Such a beautiful young lady, too young to have been taken from you and the family. Many blessings to each one of you.

candle.gif

DestinysAngels

:(My condolences, i am so sorry for your loss and so sorry i only saw this thread now, may she rest in peace, and to her husband and her boys i wish you all the strengh you need throughout this trying time, i am thinking of you and you will be in my prayers, the Heyl Family!

candle.gif