Sign in to follow this  
Guest Guest

New Jewellery Structure

Cali Craft and Gems

Thanks for the explanation. However, with regards to ring sizes, you are shooting yourself in the foot. See: http://blog.bidorbuy.co.za/2012/01/ringsize

Even the "old" blog entry has the correct letter versus sizes, compared to what is currently available under selection for the sellers! If anything, please follow the entry above and include the "1/2" next to the letters where applicable. (as per the email correspondence - the simple list coincides with what BoB already published in 2012!)

Also, please review the Main Stone listing as per email.

Guest Guest

Thanks for your response, as per the blog we are following international sizes and have included as many sizes as we were able to.

Please note, the 1/2 sizes have been added to the attribute list on the site.

Cali Craft and Gems

Thank you - although your list is not totally accurate, it does help to have the half sizes where applicable.

Just to work on the Main stone list now... again, as per email suggestion.

Cali Craft and Gems

Hi Claudia and Mac

Please look into the following issue:

When I go to my username to view my listings as the "public" would see them, select the Jewellery category, Fine Jewellery then the Metal Type, it shows only a handful of items as Sterling Silver (173) and the remainder as Not Specified (1280). I checked through the pages, but every single one has "Sterling Silver" under the title so the correct Metal Type has been selected from my side. It is obviously not picking up on the system thus not slotted under Sterling Silver.

It would be sincerely appreciated if this could be sorted soonest.

Kind regards,

Janet - CCG

Cali Craft and Gems

HI Claudia

The ring size T 1/2 is still not on the list - please sort this soonest so that I can finalise my listings.

Thank you.

Pathway

Hi, I'm finally in a position to open up shop again (painters/tilers and illness, a truly horrific combination), and am told I do not have permission to list under Jewellery and Watches. Huh? What have I done wrong?