Sign in to follow this  
JanHenning010

Prime Deals seems to have gone bust in a month

JanHenning010

It seems Prime Deals (3546 rating5.png) has gone bust in a month. He does not honour his orders and provides false tracking numbers. His phone is off. Allie used to be a good trader and although slow on delivery, always delivered. Something has gone seriously wrong with him.

johan

Hi Jan,

We have had some communication from Prime Deals just over a week ago. As far as we know there has been some delivery issues but we have had assurances that items will be delivered.

At the moment we do have some options available to you: One is in the form of you logging a customer service ticket with us and we can follow up on the situation for you. You can do that mailing us all the details of the transactions to hello@bidorbuy.co.za and we can follow up on it for you.

Alternatively you can also lodge a claim through the buyer protection program http://www.bidorbuy.co.za/content/23/Buyer_Protection_Programme.html. There are some terms and conditions but essentially if you have placed the order on bidorbuy and paid via the bidorbuy payment methods and your claim is inside 30 days of payment and have not received your order you have a good case for a claim.

I hope this is of assistance to you.

Regards,

Johan

JanHenning010
Hi Jan,

We have had some communication from Prime Deals just over a week ago. As far as we know there has been some delivery issues but we have had assurances that items will be delivered.

At the moment we do have some options available to you: One is in the form of you logging a customer service ticket with us and we can follow up on the situation for you. You can do that mailing us all the details of the transactions to hello@bidorbuy.co.za and we can follow up on it for you.

Alternatively you can also lodge a claim through the buyer protection program http://www.bidorbuy.co.za/content/23...Programme.html. There are some terms and conditions but essentially if you have placed the order on bidorbuy and paid via the bidorbuy payment methods and your claim is inside 30 days of payment and have not received your order you have a good case for a claim.

I hope this is of assistance to you.

Regards,

Johan

Johan, thank you for your response. Orders 8824485 and 8822275 13 & 14 May 15 refers. Unfortunately your 30 day window has lapsed because of my kindness and patience with the seller. I suppose it is my loss. All I want is for the community to take note. Allie (Prime Deals) first apologised 14 days after the order, when queried, for an error in his system and promised to send it by courier the very next day, Then another week lapsed and he did not respond to my queries. I decided to give him a negative rating. Within a hour of doing so, he called me apologising, claiming he has problems and that he could not courier the items as I have paid for. I said it is ok if he makes up for it in goods. I then changed his rating. He sent me SAPO tracking number PE857476598ZA. which didn't show up on the system after a week. Another attempt to call him and an e mail delivered no response. Again I changed his rating to negative and posted this tread on the Community Forum after which he called me and objected to it. He claimed that BOB withheld his payments, but he will post my parcel on Monday 22 June 15. This is now Tuesday and SAPO still indicates that the track & trace no, does not exist on their system. I've been had. I hope you ban him from trading here ever again.

Edited by JanHenning010

admin

Hi JanHenning010,

If you look at the sellers ratings you will notice that buyers are receiving their items. Your parcel was posted yesterday and is currently at Witspos as per the tracking number in your post.

Kind regards

Andries

JanHenning010
Hi JanHenning010,

If you look at the sellers ratings you will notice that buyers are receiving their items. Your parcel was posted yesterday and is currently at Witspos as per the tracking number in your post.

Kind regards

Andries

Thank you Andries, I have received the items in good condition today. I have changed his ratings to positive. Thank you for your assistance in resolving this. I really hope Prime Deals gets back on his feet, he is a decent guy.

Allstar

Prime Deals is still taking buyers to the cleaners, he has a whole rash of new negative ratings.