Sign in to follow this  
meeks

Post office Tracking?

meeks

Has anyone been able to track anything (post office) I have been trying since last week (parcel was posted to me on Thursday 4th) to find out the whereabouts of a parcel, and all it showed me (eventually) this morning, was that it was accepted by the branch, but where the name of the branch is supposed to be is just "NA". Yet when I phone the customer service, they tell me that there is no record on their "inside" system, and just told me they don,t know what to do., and with that we must just be satisfied!!!:mad:

Just Beachin

I haven't had much luck with the track and trace website for eeeeoooons! But I have gotten through to the tracking center, takes between 15min to and hour for them to answer during the week, but they pick up immediately on Saturday mornings :-) This may not help in your situation, so you might just better luck just checking with your post office.

meeks
I haven't had much luck with the track and trace website for eeeeoooons! But I have gotten through to the tracking center, takes between 15min to and hour for them to answer during the week, but they pick up immediately on Saturday mornings :-) This may not help in your situation, so you might just better luck just checking with your post office.

Thanks for the response. I tried again this morning, and it showed some movement, albeit still where it was posted...finally made it from the receiving post office, to the hub....yay...will probably arrive withing the next few weeks..if I'm lucky!

reeceonlinetrading

depends how often they update the tracking, sometimes can only get results after 3 or 4 days