Sign in to follow this  
queen of hearts

Loadshedding

queen of hearts    10
queen of hearts

Just perhaps of interest to sellers with loadshedding seeming to now be a daily issue. For those of us working on a PC it seems every Wednesday we now have no power between 8pm and 10pm. Basically most on Crazy Wednesday have closed during this period. Sometimes there might be several items one is interested in depending what the bidding goes to and so not always possible to put a high automatic bid in as one may have to decide on one or the other as the bidding goes.

ATA STAMP CENTRE    10
ATA STAMP CENTRE
Just perhaps of interest to sellers with loadshedding seeming to now be a daily issue. For those of us working on a PC it seems every Wednesday we now have no power between 8pm and 10pm. Basically most on Crazy Wednesday have closed during this period. Sometimes there might be several items one is interested in depending what the bidding goes to and so not always possible to put a high automatic bid in as one may have to decide on one or the other as the bidding goes.

Definitely does affect business.I have made my closing times later to accomodate this but many buyers lose interest and i suppose they just go to bed or dont bother returning to the site after 10pm.

NEIL