Sign in to follow this  
Little Miss Muffet

Postnet special

Little Miss Muffet    20
Little Miss Muffet

Postnet has a special on counter to counter ---R99 up to 5kg for anyone interested :idea:

ATA STAMP CENTRE    10
ATA STAMP CENTRE

Been that price for ages,use it quite a lot.

Has anyone tried to track anything lately on SAPO-server down for a week now and no one will answer as to why!!

I suspect they have not paid the hosting company and it creates endless problems,i have parcels going international each day and cant see what the progress is,its effing so effing ridiculous,

And they have no books to write register items in anymore,they have no airmail labels,they have no staplers,they have even no standard postage stamps,thats not only my branch here in Knysna but many others as well

neil

Edited by ATA STAMP CENTRE

ATA STAMP CENTRE    10
ATA STAMP CENTRE

Is there no one else trying to track anything????????????/

Other tracking sites say SAPO not responding so there is no way u can track anything at the moment.

neil

ATA STAMP CENTRE    10
ATA STAMP CENTRE

NOPE-says SAPO failing to respond,tried 3 tracking numbers posted 5th and 6th may

neil

ATA STAMP CENTRE    10
ATA STAMP CENTRE

Yours was probably updated before 4th may as they have been down since then,not accessible at all-your parcel probably already at destination post office cause post is moving we just cant check where it is

neil

admin    0
admin

Updates ended on the 6th

Edited by admin
Removed tracking number

ATA STAMP CENTRE    10
ATA STAMP CENTRE

And no one can give any answers at SAPO

I suspect its payment issues with the hosting company

neil

queen of hearts    10
queen of hearts

I could not track my SAPO Parcels on trackmyparcel.co.za which I usually do but the SAPO Website tracking was working and accurate when I checked on Friday and collected my parcels on Monday. One was from Vereeniging and one from Johannesburg and they took just over 2 weeks to get to the sticks on the KZN South Coast so there is a bit of hope.