Sign in to follow this  
Free Soul Styles

Can i come view your stock....

Free Soul Styles

I often get asked where i live and can the potential buyer come to view all my stock. Once i reply no, sorry, the person disappears and i never hear from him/her again.

I work from home, in a small office, with my toddler running around. I will not take a chance. Sadly there's too much violence going around these days and i refuse to be another blip in the papers or a statistic.

These requests have increased since i started on BoB, so i thought maybe i would inform other high value item sellers to please be wary of these types of characters. Yes, you might get off with a great sale, but you might also have your stock stolen... I think BoB should also keep an eye on things like this.

Little Miss Muffet

"Sorry I do not sell from home" and that is it.

Where will they start anyway. Sometimes I don't even know where to start :biggrin: and these days I never feel like it either judging by my listings.

kyle2

I have sold quite a few high value items and allowed the customer to collect only after payment has gone through on bob, all correspondence through bob emails. Never had an issue. I suppose I've been lucky. With the postal service currently in the crapper and courier costs quit high options are otherwise a it limited.

Free Soul Styles
I have sold quite a few high value items and allowed the customer to collect only after payment has gone through on bob, all correspondence through bob emails. Never had an issue. I suppose I've been lucky. With the postal service currently in the crapper and courier costs quit high options are otherwise a it limited.

I do the same. Once payment is done through BoB i send my address. There's a security office on the premises where the buyer can collect.I'm talking about the people who want to bypass BoB completely and come see what you have. I don't agree with that, all my sales go through BoB. All my stuff is listed clearly.