Sign in to follow this  
madinny

South Africa MAD Magazine

madinny    10
madinny

I am looking for the 1st issue of the South African edition of MAD magazine. It is the issue from March of 1985, I am not sure the exact issue # but it didn't start with #1. It is a yellowish cover with Alfred E Neuman in the desert trapped underneath a care package. Any help locating this issue would be appreciated. I am a collector in the United States trying to find all the first issues of MAD from around the world...

Thank you,

Jason

Skolmen1755    10
Skolmen1755
I am looking for the 1st issue of the South African edition of MAD magazine. It is the issue from March of 1985, I am not sure the exact issue # but it didn't start with #1. It is a yellowish cover with Alfred E Neuman in the desert trapped underneath a care package. Any help locating this issue would be appreciated. I am a collector in the United States trying to find all the first issues of MAD from around the world...

Thank you,

Jason

Hi Jason

Are you looking for any other MAD magazine issues? Please let me know asap as someone I know is selling a whole bunch of them.

How much would you be willing to pay for this one you are looking for? And for any others you may be interested in?

Kind Regards,

Dayne