Sign in to follow this  
meeks

Tshwane Hub

meeks

Does anyone perhaps know whether the Tshwane Hub is functional at all in getting parcels moving? or is it best to use a courier service?

I need to order some bridal items, and although not urgent items,I sure do not want to wait weeks for them.

Thankx

mrmouse
Does anyone perhaps know whether the Tshwane Hub is functional at all in getting parcels moving? or is it best to use a courier service?

I need to order some bridal items, and although not urgent items,I sure do not want to wait weeks for them.

Thankx

use postnet

meeks
use postnet

Thanks... I asked the supplier if I could use the postnet to postnet option, or aramex.. and was told they do not offer those services, and I will have to arrange my own courier pick up. Needless to say, I told them what they can do with their "service"

Just Beachin

I remember reading here on the forum, or talking to the company, that Aramex will also collect.:colbert:

Vinyl Lady Decals

The courier guy also collects

Just Beachin

3 times I have requested the sales dept of the courier guys to contact me, no luck, sales does not answer, no call back, not sure of their performance. shame, thought they would be my salvation:shock: