Sign in to follow this  
TribalTrade

SNC'c retracted by Admin?

TribalTrade

This is not the first time this happened.

A buyer makes a purchase, does not pay, does not communicate, does not appeal the SNC that follows, and a Negative Rating follows for non-payment.

Now . 6 WEEKS later the buyer pays. No e-mail to enquire about stock availability or nothing, JUST PAYS!!

WHAT DOES BIDORBUY DO?

An Administrator just retracts the SNC because payment was done. NO E-MAIL TO ENQUIRE ABOUT STOCK AVAILABILITY OR NOTHING.

They just do their own thing!!!

I do not expect to get ANY FEEDBACK FROM THE BIDORBUY TEAM, as this thread suggests will happen.

Cheers.

Free Soul Styles

That's not right. Especially after 6 weeks!

Once i file the SNC then i'm sorry, the deal is off, the item is offered to the runner up or relisted. This is for people i have dealt with in the past, who are habitual bad payers. I've had to beg and plead for payment which is wrong. I would call BoB in the week and complain. I've noticed that recently i am filing way more than usual.

Vinyl Lady Decals

This is not acceptable, the seller has the right not to accept payment after an SNC is filed.

I do not accept any payments after an SNC is filed as it has come back to bite me in the form of negative ratings in retaliation for the SNC and obvious negative rating for non-payment. Definitely speak to BoB management about this.

Just Beachin

let me guess.......bobpay?