Sign in to follow this  
Reliquiae

I'm being harassed!

Reliquiae

I have had two vintage vinyl records, as a BuyItNow lot. listed for some time now. Last year a user Ordered the lot.

This user failed to communicate with me and did not pay for the Order, so I filed an SNC; and won it. This is really annoying as it means that my lot is off of the market for at least two weeks and requires that I go through the effort of relisting it.

Shortly after this polava, the same #$%^ing user repeated their actions. Same outcome.

Their Buyer feedback is littered with complaints over non-payment.

A few weeks ago, that lot was Ordered. It didn't take me long to figure out that it was the same user, with a new account/username.

After I emailed the user, to see if they would pay, I had one email back, stating that they had no access to their old account, which is why they never paid. The time lapsed and I AGAIN lodged and SNC; and won it. I also blocked the user, just as I did with their old account, the second time.

Now this user is harassing me, every few days, saying that she paid me on a certain date, via BoB. I do not, nor have I ever, used BoBPay. She also refuses to interact with my emails nor provide proof. BoB says that have not received payment from her and have promptly closed the ticket. So nice of them to care about their users...

I am feeling like the victim of slander and harassment and really don't want to go through the antics of laying a charge of slander/harassment with the SAPS, over something that they have little idea of and no respect for, considering the marginal amount of money involved. I'm still waiting for them to do something about a fraud case I was forced into laying for an amount far higher than this. :(

I put a lot of effort into my 100% Positive feedback and would hate for one lying nutjob to ruin it.

Suggestions, please?

Little Miss Muffet

Now this user is harassing me, every few days, saying that she paid me on a certain date, via BoB. I do not, nor have I ever, used BoBPay. She also refuses to interact with my emails nor provide proof. BoB says that have not received payment from her and have promptly closed the ticket. So nice of them to care about their users...

So this user is blocked. If the SNC is finalised they cannot rate you. Ignore the user.Block their emails from your account.

Reliquiae

So this user is blocked. If the SNC is finalised they cannot rate you. Ignore the user.Block their emails from your account.

Point noted, but unfortunately nothing stops her from posting slanderous BS elsewhere.

I blocked the account last year, but blocks only last for three months. Why? Thrice now, I've had to deal with this deranged woman. Her feedback is littered with Negative feedback, yet she continues to have unhindered access to BoB.

Just Beachin

My advice is to not let her get to you. I find if I write a letter, nicely explaining that you no longer wish to deal with the (potential) buyer. If you find it's cathartic, you can even list the reasons why, nicely mind you. Then email her with a cc to communitywatch@bidorbuy.co.za. That has always stopped the absurd from harassing me with insane allegations:weird:

Reliquiae
My advice is to not let her get to you. I find if I write a letter, nicely explaining that you no longer wish to deal with the (potential) buyer. If you find it's cathartic, you can even list the reasons why, nicely mind you. Then email her with a cc to communitywatch@bidorbuy.co.za. That has always stopped the absurd from harassing me with insane allegations:weird:

Despite my polite responses, the user decided to threaten and got aggressive, later last night.

I responded with certainty, stating that BoB had verified my story (no payment) and that's where it now stands.

I have no intentions of responding any further.

Some people's children...

Just Beachin

Thank goodness these kind (of folks) are fairly rare:bigsmile:

Reliquiae

This woman is still at it... Unbelievable. :o

Little Miss Muffet

This cannot go on. Phone Bidorbuy and complain. This user is able to open various accounts at random. Even long term users cannot do that.

Reliquiae
This cannot go on. Phone Bidorbuy and complain. This user is able to open various accounts at random. Even long term users cannot do that.

I actually find it comedic now. I've ignored her latest email. I made it abundantly clear in several emails that I require proof from her bank of the claimed successful transfer and have repeatedly requested that she take the matter up with BoB.

Free Soul Styles

lol! gotta give it to her, she's incorrigible. I would just block her emails. Keep harassing BoB till they deal with her

Reliquiae
lol! gotta give it to her, she's incorrigible. I would just block her emails. Keep harassing BoB till they deal with her

Her ranking has dropped into the '50s.

That's absurd.

At what stage are users kicked from BoB?

Little Miss Muffet

:rolleyes:I would tell her "I am going to lay a charge of harassment against you".

Tell her your uncle is a lawyer.:grin:

Cali Craft and Gems

You're not the only one - try reading the below email I received from a buyer a short while ago - please excuse her language - she is not a lady!

(long story short - she placed two orders, paid for one, has given me the run around on the other, and then appealed the SNC's saying she has paid. I emailed her screenshots highlighting the paid and unpaid orders, plus my message to her of the total due via the bob system. Every week she'd email me asking for a total, and every time I'd reply with the total to no avail. She has also changed her positive ratings to negatives stating that our items are cheap crap that breaks. BoB "cannot" help as her messages to me do not show on the BoB system!)

467163_150423170045_cheryl23April.jpg.cfeda648f187955f21439c1549dea63c.jpg

Since the attachment is so small, herewith below the content of her email:

You just ******* outright rude! Read what you wrote on the images. You can take your earings and shove them up your fat ass. I have been a loyal customer and spent thousands of rands with you, you lousy, miserable abusive individual. So I got a bit confused. So what - you couldnt just write ANOTHER email to me and explain where I went wrong? Who died and make you queen. Havent you heard of the word being NICE??? And this is the way you think you can speak to me and you think you can verbally abuse me. **** you and **** your crap cheap earings. There are tons of people selling the same cheap **** you sell out of India. I supported you. I hope you get run over by a car! "Oh for crying out loud JANET" or whoever the **** you are! Dipshit fuckwit. Dont even bother replying you egghead. I am putting you straight into deleted items where you will remain. *******!

HOW ******* DARE YOU SPEAK TO ME SO DISRESPECTFULLY

Edited by Cali Craft and Gems

Reliquiae
You're not the only one - try reading the below email I received from a buyer a short while ago - please excuse her language - she is not a lady!

(long story short - she placed two orders, paid for one, has given me the run around on the other, and then appealed the SNC's saying she has paid. I emailed her screenshots highlighting the paid and unpaid orders, plus my message to her of the total due via the bob system. Every week she'd email me asking for a total, and every time I'd reply with the total to no avail. She has also changed her positive ratings to negatives stating that our items are cheap crap that breaks. BoB "cannot" help as her messages to me do not show on the BoB system!)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]5366[/ATTACH]

You just ******* outright rude! Read what you wrote on the images. You can take your earings and shove them up your fat ass. I have been a loyal customer and spent thousands of rands with you, you lousy, miserable abusive individual. So I got a bit confused. So what - you couldnt just write ANOTHER email to me and explain where I went wrong? Who died and make you queen. Havent you heard of the word being NICE??? And this is the way you think you can speak to me and you think you can verbally abuse me. **** you and **** your crap cheap earings. There are tons of people selling the same cheap **** you sell out of India. I supported you. I hope you get run over by a car! "Oh for crying out loud JANET" or whoever the **** you are! Dipshit fuckwit. Dont even bother replying you egghead. I am putting you straight into deleted items where you will remain. *******!

Oookaay then. :o Wow.

I wish that Buyers were forced to communicate through BoB. It would cut out so much hassle. As a rule, I email Buyers through BoB.

Free Soul Styles
Her ranking has dropped into the '50s.

That's absurd.

At what stage are users kicked from BoB?

I think once they get to 75% BoB steps in. I think inform them of her ratings. Call, never email

Free Soul Styles

[ATTACH=CONFIG]5366[/ATTACH]

Oh my hat. Isn't that something to be proud of. That's disgusting. Forward that to BoB and get her kicked. This is why it's so important for BoB to get that buyers messaging up and running. So this type of foul mouthed nonsense can end. That's appalling. I'd call BoB and forward that email to them. Let then see how some sellers get treated.

Cali Craft and Gems

I did phone BoB and asked to speak to the head of security. I was told he was not available. Then I asked to speak to Johan who took over from Cuan but had to explain why first. Ultimately I was told that BoB would not get involved as the buyer emailed me directly and not via any BoB messaging system.

I am hoping to get through to the right person at BoB on Friday as I feel that they should intervene. I have spoken to a Warrant Officer about the situation but do not want to waste their resources on this woman.I will be discussing this with a lawyer too as this is not the first time this woman has been nasty to me.

Her blacklisted status should never have been lifted in the first place!

Free Soul Styles

"Ultimately I was told that BoB would not get involved as the buyer emailed me directly and not via any BoB messaging system." Ummm... There is no BUYER messaging?! How could she contact you without it being done directly to your personal email account? Regardless, if you have been treated in such a manner then BoB needs to get involved (my opinion). No one should be spoke to like that.

Shame on her. Sies.

Cali Craft and Gems

Had a nice chat with a gent at BoB (Razark?) who assisted me with this problematic buyer. SNC appeals rejected, my negatives for her remain, her negatives for me have been removed.

If only she could be removed from BoB permanently... (at least I'm not as vicious as her - she wants me removed from the earth - note the death "threat" in her email to me - no wonder I'm a nervous wreck...)

Free Soul Styles

I suggest a warm blanket, a good book and a large glass of red wine to celebrate your victory!

Vinyl Lady Decals

Well done Cali, this buyer is too difficult for words.

kyle2

Well done for managing to get it sorted, it probably would have been sorted sooner if Cuan was still around, he was usually on top of this sort of thing. People like that buyer should be permanently banned from this site without appeal or second chances, no-one needs to tolerate irrational behaviour especially on a reputable platform like BoB.

NooNooBug
... Ultimately I was told that BoB would not get involved as the buyer emailed me directly and not via any BoB messaging system. ...

Well IMHO that is rot as the order is through BOB so they should get involved ! Just coz she chose to email directly not through the system should not make a difference. You are still able to show them copies of the emails to verify !

Anyway happy to hear you have managed to make some positive headway Janet ! Don't allow people like her to stress you too much as clearly we should feel sorry for her as she appears to have some (way too many) issues !

Cali Craft and Gems

My sister-in-law is management at the company where this buyer used to work. Apparently she had been asked to leave, and if she refused, she would have been fired. Apparently she is a b**** of note and not one single person at the firm liked her. She used to live with her head in the clouds acting all hoity-toity, but dressed like "trash" and was as common as they come.

So much for living in Houghton... I thought that she would have been classy - or at least try to be!

Not1CentMore
I thought that she would have been classy - or at least try to be!

As they say here, you can put lipstick on a pig....

Ruthie