Sign in to follow this  
Free Soul Styles

No reply from Post Office

Free Soul Styles

I've been waiting for a parcel from overseas since January. It's been sitting at customs since the 19th of February. I've emailed the post office 10 times and called about the same amount. No one replies to my emails, when i call they either put the phone down on me, or just don't bother answering.

I finally got an email today... " The item in question is at the is at customs from the 19/02".... The End.

Yes, i know where it is.... But why is it still there? When will i get it? To which the very interested genius replied, " I don't know why. It is at customs."

I officially give up. Rest in peace dear game boy console i have been trying to find for over a year now.

Vinyl Lady Decals

This is typical, I got a similar email for an inquiry last year. I honestly think its laziness on the person's part.

I replied and asked why would i ask for information that I can track myself, and then asked when will the parcel be forwarded.

I didn't get a reply to that, but I did notice within a day that the parcel suddenly started moving again.

Free Soul Styles

It is sheer laziness. They have no interest in even trying to assist their customers.

They have the nerve to ask people to please keep supporting the PO, but in return we get no logical communication from them, or we get completely ignored and we are expected to wait months on end for parcels.

Just Beachin

The PO rates go up in 12 days, econopost is being dropped from the menu and nobody knows what the new cost will be! eye yi yi what do I tell my customers?

Free Soul Styles

I don't use the post office for local deliveries any more. I had 7 out of 10 parcels stolen when i last used them. It's too much of a risk now. As much as i wish i could use them, especially for the buyers who cannot afford R70.00 for courier, i can't take that chance. Especially if it's a once off item.

Problem is, as long as the top dogs are getting paid, they couldn't care less about what's going on in the company that pays them...