Sign in to follow this  
Not1CentMore

Pete and Repeat

Not1CentMore

This may have been addressed previously and I simply cannot remember.

Is there not some way, when a bid is deleted (Seller has dealt with Buyer before and Buyer has not fulfilled previous transaction... x2) that Buyer could be 'stopped' from bidding on that same item again and again and again? It sure would be simpler than having to keep deleting... or staying up until the wee hours to delete with only seconds 'left on the clock'.

Thanks.

Ruthie

Just Beachin

Yeah, it's called "Blocking"...and the gears go round and round and round......:sad2: seems we work the hardest on the "no sales" hope your starting to thaw out there, Ruthie:blink1:

Not1CentMore

Yeppers.... one of the 'joys and pleasures' of blocking going 'poof' after what?... 90-days. (sigh) Sellers have been down that Yellow Brick Road to no avail. The man 'behind the curtain' says that's the way it is. Don't mind 2nd chances, but can remember this person and I wasn't impressed with the snot-itude the last two times and I dang well do NOT want deal with him again.

Lots of rain past few days, but today was 65-degrees and sunshine... Spring is on it's way!

Ruthie