Sign in to follow this  
Miss Jewels

What is not natural about natural?

Miss Jewels

"Synthetic, Cultured, Lab, Memorial,Faceted,Impression,Natural, handmade, Created, Handcrafted,Accent and Impression Diamonds or Gemstones is not real Diamonds/Gemstones.. we will add the word "Genuine" before the name of the gemstone .. thanks"

So I purchase an item and do my homework afterwards: Natural is surely natural. Well, with this seller, natural is fake:confused::confused:. I'm lost - but yes, a totally misleading product.

As to the ring being sterling silver - I'm awaiting my package. Surfing the net, I found this ring. According to the supplier in China, its plated.

Either sellers are totally ignorant or misinformed, or they are just taking huge chances.

How to address it? We have an abundance of good, honest sellers (and buyers) with good knowledge on gemstones and jewelry. Your thoughts and feedback will be interesting.

I have also just enrolled in various diploma courses in gem identification, Tanzanite identification, Practical diamond grading, colour stone grading and use of lab equipment. This will be done over a period of 6 months. I am confident that this too will enhance my business and be able to assit other users on the BoB platform too.

Pathway

Why would a faceted gem not be genuine, or am I being dim?