Sign in to follow this  
Little Miss Muffet

What the hell is happening here ??

Little Miss Muffet

This is an image taken of the Gauteng hub. Someone went to investigate about a parcel they have not received.No Post Office staff around.2 Images

[ATTACH=CONFIG]5354[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]5355[/ATTACH]:colbert::whistling:

ATA STAMP CENTRE
This is an image taken of the Gauteng hub. Someone went to investigate about a parcel they have not received.No Post Office staff around.2 Images

[ATTACH=CONFIG]5354[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]5355[/ATTACH]:colbert::whistling:

They on a go slow .

BUt looking at that its a effing miracle anyone even gets their post!!!!

mrmouse
They on a go slow

BUt looking at that its a effing miracle anyone even gets their post!!!!

And i thought my workshop was a mess

Free Soul Styles

There goes the stuff i bought on Ebay...

Edited by Free Soul Styles

Little Miss Muffet

They destroy everything.Sick country we live in governed by idiots.The previous government would never have stood for something like this.

Just Beachin

Here we go again! :twisted:

Miss Jewels

We have been advised by our local post master not to do any imports that goes through the postal section. He has advised we rather use courier companies. The problem is going to get worse before there are any signs of improvement.

I am even considering buying 2 area franchisees for an existing courier company. This is definitely the route we will have to follow in the future. Unfortunately, there are some stunning postal staff we deal with daily who will be losing their jobs because of this....and for them I really feel sorry.

mrmouse
Follow up article, more lies from the SAPO : SA Post Office says there's no chaos | Fin24

A friend of mine is the local postmistress , she says loads of people have been fired , and big brass have climbed in to the sorting areas to clear the backlog . they had just recieved huge bags of international mail at the branch , so maybe things are starting to happen.I feel sorry for the good honest branch staff , this is hard on them .The stress is showing .

Just Beachin

I fear this goes deeper than just the "sorting center" at witpos. I mailed a package on the 3rd of march from Durban, and from the hub it was transported on to a truck for transfer to JHB. The truck was impounded by the owners of the truck mail and all, and is now being handled by the lawyers post and all. This comes from the track and trace operator. My spin, bill not paid---Mail for ransom!

meeks
I fear this goes deeper than just the "sorting center" at witpos. I mailed a package on the 3rd of march from Durban, and from the hub it was transported on to a truck for transfer to JHB. The truck was impounded by the owners of the truck mail and all, and is now being handled by the lawyers post and all. This comes from the track and trace operator. My spin, bill not paid---Mail for ransom!

I have the same problem with an order for items for my bridal outlet; The parcel was scanned out onto the truck, which is now being "held" since the 2nd March, due to SAPO non payment for services.

Just Beachin

So sad, at least our packages are keeping each other company:cry: