Sign in to follow this  
Skolmen1755

WANTED: Vintage cement Garden Gnomes

Skolmen1755

Hi There

I am looking for old solid cement Garden Gnomes to buy. It does not matter if all the paint has peeled off, as long as it is in one piece. If you have one lying around in your garden or you know someone who does and may want to sell it then please let me know. I live in Durban.

Here are some examples of what I am looking for:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]5341[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]5342[/ATTACH]

Kind Regards,

Dayne

Jongleur
Hi There

I am looking for old solid cement Garden Gnomes to buy. It does not matter if all the paint has peeled off, as long as it is in one piece. If you have one lying around in your garden or you know someone who does and may want to sell it then please let me know. I live in Durban.

Here are some examples of what I am looking for:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]5341[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]5342[/ATTACH]

Kind Regards,

Dayne

The Garden Gnome Liberation Front don`t like gnomes in captivity. Where do you live ?

voldermort
The Garden Gnome Liberation Front don`t like gnomes in captivity. Where do you live ?

mmmm, they came across all these the other day...confiscated the lot & let them free in the wilds stuff.jpg.070dff7f1ffa57b5e651e9427951efa8.jpg

Jongleur

Heartbreaking. Thank goodness they were liberated.

gnome.jpg.97bd9901bbed29653765cbaf3712ce47.jpg

Edited by Jongleur

voldermort

Yes I agree however it seems there is trouble brewing amongst some others........58f5a752685db_gardengnomes.jpg.0bbc7647ea18928cb9518b4564bac89c.jpg

Jongleur
Yes I agree however it seems there is trouble brewing amongst some others........[ATTACH=CONFIG]5348[/ATTACH]

Dressed in red too .......