Sign in to follow this  
Nileshm

Buying and deliver

Nileshm    10
Nileshm

Hi, I bought a few items from a seller several weeks ago. When I purchased the items, the seller immediately notificied me that delivery would take several weeks. Which I accepted. I continue getting emails to rate the seller, however, I have not yet recieved my items, and I cannot rate the seller. Additionally, given the time to deliver, would I forfieght any protection from Bid or Buy if the products do not meet my requirements?

Regards

Little Miss Muffet    20
Little Miss Muffet
Hi, I bought a few items from a seller several weeks ago. When I purchased the items, the seller immediately notificied me that delivery would take several weeks. Which I accepted. I continue getting emails to rate the seller, however, I have not yet recieved my items, and I cannot rate the seller. Additionally, given the time to deliver, would I forfieght any protection from Bid or Buy if the products do not meet my requirements?

Regards[/quote

If you have outstanding ratings you will automatically get an email reminder .No one is checking up on you except a machine.I should think you will still be protected.