Sign in to follow this  
Faeryshop

negative rating from buyer after receiving refund

Faeryshop    10
Faeryshop

I posted item to buyer a few weeks ago and she advised me that the package arrived empty and gave a negative rating. I then requested pictures of the envelope and advised her to give me 1-3 days in which I will investigate. I launched an investigation with the Post office investigation unit since a few of my parcels arrived empty and I posted all from the same post office. Within the next week I sent buyer full refund of cost plus full shipping costs and requested her to change rating. The buyer had time to reply she received the money but did not change rating.I contacted Bidorbuy and requested their help but they said they could not contact customer as she is overseas and they can not change the rating- the case is closed.

Is this fair?

Cali Craft and Gems    10
Cali Craft and Gems

I agree that it is unfair, but can you not file an SNC in effect cancelling the transaction as you have refunded the buyer in full? This should cancel out the negative rating you received.

Alternatively, send an email to communitywatch@bidorbuy.co.za asking for further advice or assistance on this matter. Dealing with the helpdesk (general queries) will just add to your frustrations! (I know this from experience)

Good luck!

Faeryshop    10
Faeryshop
I agree that it is unfair, but can you not file an SNC in effect cancelling the transaction as you have refunded the buyer in full? This should cancel out the negative rating you received.

Alternatively, send an email to communitywatch@bidorbuy.co.za asking for further advice or assistance on this matter. Dealing with the helpdesk (general queries) will just add to your frustrations! (I know this from experience)

Good luck!

Thanks, will try!

Free Soul Styles    10
Free Soul Styles
Dealing with the helpdesk (general queries) will just add to your frustrations! (I know this from experience

Yes, that it VERY true. I used hello@bidorbuy.co.za to get my recent (had noting to do with the actual sale) negative rating removed. Attach the emails from her and the slip proving the refund.