Sign in to follow this  
2ndtime

Toy Museum Port Elizabeth

2ndtime    10
2ndtime

Hi All

I had the privilege of visiting the Toy Museum in Port Elizabeth. WOW WOW WOW.:)

Yvonne and Emile what a fantastic display. I could have spent hours and hours there. I have never seen so many toys in one room. The "smurf" collection is amazing. The antique doll houses are exceptional right down to the bales of material for sale to the minute carrots and vegetables.

This is a Toy Museum that has something for every one. A must for anyone visiting Port Elizabeth and you will be sorry if you did not visit.

Well done Yvonne and Emile!

Much love and warm regards:p

Joan

Little Miss Muffet    20
Little Miss Muffet
Hi All

I had the privilege of visiting the Toy Museum in Port Elizabeth. WOW WOW WOW.:)

Yvonne and Emile what a fantastic display. I could have spent hours and hours there. I have never seen so many toys in one room. The "smurf" collection is amazing. The antique doll houses are exceptional right down to the bales of material for sale to the minute carrots and vegetables.

This is a Toy Museum that has something for every one. A must for anyone visiting Port Elizabeth and you will be sorry if you did not visit.

Well done Yvonne and Emile!

Much love and warm regards:p

Joan

I can't,cant,cant stand visiting these toy museums and leave without all those toys. I want to buy them. Makes me green