Sign in to follow this  
Free Soul Styles

No stock.... But he keeps listing more!?

Free Soul Styles

A seller who is not a drop shipper (or whatever it's called) does not have stock on hand of an item i recently bought, yet has the nerve to relist another one. The other day he had 3 listings. I've been waiting since the 3rd of Feb for this item and now the seller tells me he is waiting for stock, then another message saying the supplier has not delivered. It's not right. If it's a listing mistake or the stock is missing, i get it. It's happened to me. But i don't go and relist it and try sell it again! He has offered a refund, but this is a gift for my husband's birthday.

I am very tired of sellers taking advantage of good people on BoB. As a seller, i'm trying to make an honest living here. Why are other sellers so nonchalant about taking the mickey out of others?!

JANDS

"Why are other sellers so nonchalant about taking the mickey out of others?!"

Greed dear lady, greed.

Vinyl Lady Decals
"Why are other sellers so nonchalant about taking the mickey out of others?!"

Greed dear lady, greed.

And no conscience.

Not1CentMore

And, it is this 'type' Seller who, in my opinion, would be 'biting at the bits' if the shoe were on the other foot. I can understand an unexpected change in stock. It happens to the best of us, but to advertise an item that a Seller knows is not readily available... well, Seller should be 'hanging his / her head in shame'.

How anyone can promise something and not deliver on that promise and sleep with a clear conscious is beyond me.

Ruthie

Free Soul Styles

Honesty

Noun

Such a rare quality today that it borders on the line of a super hero power!