Sign in to follow this  
Pathway

Thank you!

Pathway    10
Pathway

:grin: I've just noticed the new quicksticks promotional settings, how nice, thank you!

Little Miss Muffet    20
Little Miss Muffet
:grin: I've just noticed the new quicksticks promotional settings, how nice, thank you!

Yes !! I was about to go to the forum to ask where the promotional link was when my quick,bright brain found it.:idea:

ATA STAMP CENTRE    10
ATA STAMP CENTRE

For what??

there is no benefit or shortcut as its preset to current weeks promotional listings.

So if u work ahead( and no not to manipulate the system) purely to have promotional listings done timeously in case u not available the follwing week to load etc,NOW u still have to change the dates and settings,so hardly any time saving there.

And i hope this was not done at the expense of the now missing tab on our sales page ,"open promotional sales with winning bids"

That was a nice facility introduced at my request some time ago as if u have 100 items on sale with bids closing soon,but 40 are weekend specials or crazy wed then u could see what money was for weekend specials and crazy wed and what was for normal or other listings closing,i am referring to totals at a glance.

NOW its all together again and if u wanted a current sales figure on say weekend or crazy wed specials then u have to go add up the individual items so u had an idea of where u sitting as per budgeted sales figures at any given time during promotional auctions,

Strange to remove this facilty as it was very useful and i am sure PROMOTIONAL AUCTIONS ARE THE MAIN MONEYSPINNERS FOR BOB??and other sellers than me must surely need this facility

neil

mike    10
mike
For what??

there is no benefit or shortcut as its preset to current weeks promotional listings.

So if u work ahead( and no not to manipulate the system) purely to have promotional listings done timeously in case u not available the follwing week to load etc,NOW u still have to change the dates and settings,so hardly any time saving there.

And i hope this was not done at the expense of the now missing tab on our sales page ,"open promotional sales with winning bids"

That was a nice facility introduced at my request some time ago as if u have 100 items on sale with bids closing soon,but 40 are weekend specials or crazy wed then u could see what money was for weekend specials and crazy wed and what was for normal or other listings closing,i am referring to totals at a glance.

NOW its all together again and if u wanted a current sales figure on say weekend or crazy wed specials then u have to go add up the individual items so u had an idea of where u sitting as per budgeted sales figures at any given time during promotional auctions,

Strange to remove this facilty as it was very useful and i am sure PROMOTIONAL AUCTIONS ARE THE MAIN MONEYSPINNERS FOR BOB??and other sellers than me must surely need this facility

neil

Thanks for notifying us about that problem with the "open promotional sales with winning bids" facility Neil.

That was a bug caused by a recent change. Now fixed.

ATA STAMP CENTRE    10
ATA STAMP CENTRE
Thanks for notifying us about that problem with the "open promotional sales with winning bids" facility Neil.

That was a bug caused by a recent change. Now fixed.

Thanks very much,its really useful.

And thanks for the promotional lstings change,i was hasty in my assumptions ,it does save some time so apologies for my remarks and thanks very much

Neil