Sign in to follow this  
TribalTrade

The Courier Guy on Bob?

TribalTrade

I saw that The Courier Guy started selling way-bills exclusively to Bidorbuy users.

This was an extremely great initiative!

So, this morning I wanted to buy my first way-bills, and suddenly there is no listings on offer.

I phoned them, and they told me that this deal has been cancelled!!

Apparently there was some misunderstanding between Bidorbuy and them. Their services was even advertised on your Main Page Banners.

What is the deal? Will this carry on?

Free Soul Styles

I think it's because The Courier Guy was going around to sellers and using the question section to advertise to the seller. I got one the other day. And as you know, you're not allowed to do such things on BoB. They sent a "question" with links to their deals and what have you.

TribalTrade

That is an issue that could have been resolved.

Everybody on this website has complained about a decent courier service to come along.

These guys offered the first real solution, and this could have helped a lot of sellers in smaller towns.

They offered collections and deliveries to any door in SA.

They had extremely good fixed prices in 3 different categories.

This service was an express service exclusively to BoB Users.

You could pay through BoBPay EFT for your way-bills.

The advantages to this concept is endless.

Whoever was responsible for organising this, better think seriously about getting them back!!

MiemsJewels

Talking to yourself Tribal Trade? :sneaky: Yeah me too believe talking to myself is the best conversation I'll ever have. :grin:

TribalTrade
Talking to yourself Tribal Trade? Yeah me too believe talking to myself is the best conversation I'll ever have.

Yip. I see that issues raised on this Forum just does not get responds any longer.

Cuan gave feedback when he was still around. BoB might as well close this Forum...

alloway65

MDS Collivery were advertising on Bob offering 25% discount to BoB sellers, I have used them for years with no problems, very efficient as everything is done on line.

Faeryshop

I was also looking for the deal- looked far better than postnet or speedservices!

JacoJ

The Courier Guy, offering the courier deals, had to remove them due to some complication with the Courier Guy Franchise agreement. We at BoB also hope that this can be resolved amongst them so that such a service can indeed be offered to bidorbuy users again.

Bidorbuy will try and work with any reputable courier service to bring affordable and efficient service to the bidorbuy platform.

Edited by JacoJ
punctuation

TribalTrade

Good day JacoJ,

My information, which you can correlate me on, as I only heard one side of the story, is as follows:

The Courier Guy was willing to offer this stunning deal exclusively to Bidorbuy Sellers.

However, the whole system was done wrong! Apparently the person that managed this whole scheme, is actually a private seller on Bidorbuy, who allegedly opened a normal Bidorbuy Sellers Account under the name and Logo of The Courier Guy.

This person was also allegedly introduced as a "Bidorbuy Agent"? The prices offered by The Courier Guy was not supposed to be advertised publicly, but was supposed to be offered discreetly to Sellers possibly inside their Sellers Accounts, re like choosing Discovery Miles as a Payment Option. When the prices went public, The Courier Guy had to answer to their biggest corporate clients who actually paid well more for the same services.

They instructed the "Bidorbuy Agent" to close the Listings on offer.

I suggest you guys sit down with The Courier Guy, get them involved as they have the infrastructure, and get THEM to manage their own way-bills and not an outsider.

Regards.