Sign in to follow this  
Not1CentMore

Missing Thumbnails

Not1CentMore

I updated a thumbnail on a open weekend promo listing and started listing 'in the wings' auctions after BoB's migration to new server 01.30. Thumbnails were not showing up after a half hour, so I stopped listing and tho't I'd 'hold off' until this morning. Thumbnails still not reflecting and I have done all the 'normal' stuff (cookies, etc.). Even tried to 're-do' them. Nope, still nothing. Is it safe to list (they will show up 'sometime') or is there an issue your side and perhaps I should hold off on listing?

Thanks.

Ruthie

Not1CentMore

Thumbnail for weekend promo listing now showing when I go to home - weekend specials - jewelry - etc., but not showing up in Seller section. Neither are the ones listed last night or the ones today scheduled to open mid-February. Cleaned out cookies, etc. and even re-booted.

Ruthie

MacMuffin
Thumbnail for weekend promo listing now showing when I go to home - weekend specials - jewelry - etc., but not showing up in Seller section. Neither are the ones listed last night or the ones today scheduled to open mid-February. Cleaned out cookies, etc. and even re-booted.

Ruthie

Hi there, we currently have a small issue as part of our migration and are busy fixing thumbnails affected by the changeover. Your 48 listings should be all fine now.

This issue is only affecting newly (or automatically relisted) trades created on Saturday or thereafter. We still need to bring up some additional servers and if the last 3 digits of your bidorbuy userid are greater than 500 (i.e. Ruthie's userid is 353385 and last 3 digits are 385) we might only be able to fix your issues during the course of Monday as it takes extremely long to get data across to the new servers.

If you are affected, the thumbnail will not show on search results and your bidorbuy backoffice functions, but the listing pages will display perfectly fine. There is no action required on your part as our systems will automatically re-create the missing thumbnails. It will make no difference if you attempt to relist or re-create the listing.

We apologise for the issue and appreciate your patience in this regard.

Not1CentMore

Thanks, Mac. Was sittin' 'n spinnin' trying to figure out what was amiss from my side.

Ruthie