Sign in to follow this  
Retro Connection

Does anyone else have this problem?

Retro Connection    10
Retro Connection

Since I've been on BoB I've found that certain buyers just can't or refuse to read.

Does anyone else have the problem of getting a neutral or negative rating because a buyer didn't read the description of the item?

I sell vinyl records and have to grade each record, it's obvious that some buyers don't read the gradings through.

Any thoughts?

ATA STAMP CENTRE    10
ATA STAMP CENTRE
Since I've been on BoB I've found that certain buyers just can't or refuse to read.

Does anyone else have the problem of getting a neutral or negative rating because a buyer didn't read the description of the item?

I sell vinyl records and have to grade each record, it's obvious that some buyers don't read the gradings through.

Any thoughts?

That is something that you as a seller will have to live with!

Unfortunately this happens a lot and the best way is to list the fault or grade as part of the heading.(if space allows)

Most buyers will then see this as many do not scroll down and open the description.

Just my thoughts

Neil

Vinyl Lady Decals    10
Vinyl Lady Decals

I agree, but there is another solution too, if a buyer gives you a neutral or negative for not reading info given on the listing, you can appeal the rating stating that the info is in the listing. BoB will then review the rating and remove it if they agree.

Free Soul Styles    10
Free Soul Styles

Every seller has that problem from time to time....

I have a buyer in the middle of nowhere who opted for free delivery, even though i state that i deliver to certain areas inside JHB only. Or someone will win 1 coin in an auction and claim that he won 6... Not knowing that on the listing is "6 on offer - bid per coin". But VLD is right. If you listed your terms and the buyer is rating over that, then BoB will review it and remove it. It's not your fault the buyer chose not to read it. Or read it but not SEE it!

Retro Connection    10
Retro Connection

Thank you very much, I didn't know that i can appeal the rating, I still don't know where, but I can find out.

Thank you

Vinyl Lady Decals    10
Vinyl Lady Decals

You can send an email to bidorbuy at hello@bidorbuy.co.za explaining the whole scenario and ask them to review the rating and remove it if deemed unfair.