Sign in to follow this  
Not1CentMore

Multi-Tasking: How To Clean The Toidy and Wash the Cat

Not1CentMore

1. Put both lids on the toilet up and add 1/8 cup of pet shampoo to the water in the bowl.

2. Pick up the cat and soothe him while you carry him towards the bathroom.

3. In one smooth move, put the cat in the toilet and close the lid. You may to stand on the lid.

4. At this point, the cat will self agitate and make ample suds. Never mind the noises that come from the toilet, the cat is actually enjoying this.

5. Flush the toilet three or four times. This provides a 'power wash' and 'rinse'.

6. Have someone open the front door of your home. Be sure that there are no people between the bathroom and the front door.

7. Stand well back, behind the toilet if possible, and quickly lift the lid.

8. The cat will rocket out of the toilet, streak through the bathroom and run outside where he will dry himself of.

9. Both the toilet and the cat will be sparkling clean.

Ruthie

wayjen

now where is the neighbours cat when I need it?

Little Miss Muffet

:bigsmile:My cats name is Ruthie:bigsmile:

Not1CentMore
:bigsmile:My cats name is Ruthie:bigsmile:

laughing-my-ass-off-smiley-emoticon.gif

Just Beachin

Great Advice Ruthie! I think we can improve on this by adding Velcro strips to the underside of the lid and seat. This way you only need to slightly open the lid, therefore relieving the cat of excess hair and possible future hairballs. Of course these will have to be removed immediately after the cat wash or it will be worse than living with the Drakensburg boys choir

lilythepink

Our latest addition is named Winnie. South Africans will understand why when I tell them that she has a "howl" second to none, especially when she wants food.

Not1CentMore

Janet... Once upon a time, in a far off land (it was that long ago), I pondered a name for my newest addition to the family. I have always been the sort that 'played' different names over in my head, but kinda held off so their name 'fit' their character. Within a week, this little guy was named 'Snart'. His 'biscuit burps' could be bottled and sold for chemical warfare (bad enough to almost empty a room). Thus, Smelly, Nasty, ****... 'Snart' for short. And, like fine wine, 'it' only 'improved' with age :whistling:.

(Hi to Terry)

Ruthie

lilythepink

Hi Ruthie. The both of us send love and greetings right back to you. Time we got this forum "livened up" a little, I think!